R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesota-north-south-dakota-racing-30/)
-   -   Classes at TCHR (https://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesota-north-south-dakota-racing/8960-classes-tchr.html)

krquamme 10-24-2002 03:49 PM

Classes at TCHR

I live on the south side of the cities and didn't want to drive all the way up there if there wasn't a class for me. I have a Traxxas Rustler with a 27t stock 24 degree timing Reedy MVP. I am considering either getting a TC3 Racer or Team and run Stock OR getting a Trinity spec car. The T3 interested me because I know it is pretty fast and a very competitive car. The spec car interested me because it is in a lower- end class and I don't wanna spend a whole lot, yet it is faster that a Traxxas Rustler.:D Could someone please reply and tell me if there is a class for any and/or all of the cars I have listed at TCHR and what the rules are and entry fee? If there was a class or classes for my car(s) and I can make my car(s) fit the rules, I was planing to come up for NORRCA in December.

P.S. Even though my rustler is kinda slow, it looks tight with a custom painted Dodge Ram body that looks better than any body at my local hobby shop in Eagan.

onroad dude 10-24-2002 08:41 PM

we have a sportsman's class witch is all the new drivers looking to improve! it have buggies and trucks in the same class

P.S. if you want i have a factory team B3 i will sell you for a good price. like around $70

Peter Busch 10-25-2002 01:59 AM

I have one too but mines better.

onroad dude 10-25-2002 08:33 AM

pete i have just as many hop up's and im asking a lower price so back off!:flaming: :lol:

Peter Busch 10-25-2002 08:36 AM

Easy boy:cool:

onroad dude 10-25-2002 08:37 AM

hey!:weird:

lee 10-25-2002 08:47 AM

onroad dude does yours come with "e" clips? LOL :D And you should get back to class.

onroad dude 10-25-2002 10:07 AM

lee.

it has all of its e-clips. and im in C++ programming so its all good! maybe you should get back to work!

krquamme 10-25-2002 02:59 PM

Onroad dude,

about the B3, i'm REALLY intersted. I have everything to get it going, but could u post some pics of it so i can see what it looks like and what condition it's in?

Thanks

lee 10-25-2002 06:28 PM

TeamPro
Onroad Dude takes really good care of his stuff. I have his truck and have not had anything go wrong with it. :)

onroad dude 10-25-2002 08:43 PM

i would love to show you some pics but i dont have any of it. but i will be at tchr all day tomarow it you want to stop it. just ask for Brian! but if not i will try to get some for you with in the week!:)

onroad dude 10-25-2002 08:55 PM

if you give me your e-mail i could send you some pic's that i did find!

krquamme 10-26-2002 03:57 PM

my e-mail is [email protected]

i just like to see pics of stuff so i can get an idea of what it looks like and stuff... I know most people take care of their cars, but I have saw some cars that never get cleaned and taken care of and they break down every race.

Thanks Guys

krquamme 10-28-2002 12:59 PM

UPDATE!
TO: OnroadDude

I am ready to buy your car, btw, if you can't get me the pics, instead of u shipping the car, u could meet me somewhere by the cities and I could take a look at it and if it looks good to go, I'll buy it.

onroad dude 10-28-2002 01:27 PM

i have decided to hold off on selling the car untill the nat's in december. and after that if you still want it i will sell it. sorry for the news.