Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing
11th Annual Northstar Classic, Dec. 11-13 2015. Hosted by the Northern Mini Racers >

11th Annual Northstar Classic, Dec. 11-13 2015. Hosted by the Northern Mini Racers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

11th Annual Northstar Classic, Dec. 11-13 2015. Hosted by the Northern Mini Racers

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Nice job guys...I think everyone had a great time. If they didn't it was their own fault!

Trip home easier than trip there other than foggy as hell half way from Minot to Williston. Other than having to listen to JP carping on and on about me sleeping while I drive. Wish he'd just STFU and let a guy get some well-deserved rest...

Looking forward to seeing everyone at PKC!
Old 12-14-2015, 06:43 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Awesome event guys...as usual! I think everyone had a great time. If they didn't it was their own darn fault!

Trip home was easier than trip there other than foggy as heck from Minot to Williston. JP carping at me all the way about sleeping while I'm driving...wish he'd just STFU and let a guy get some well-deserved rest!

Looking forward to seeing everybody at PKC. Tell Clem, Kemmit and Artz they should be rubbing non-stop on their VTA rides 'cause I'm going to blow their doors off (I can hear Cody shaking in his boots from here)
Old 12-14-2015, 06:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Well that was a great weekend of racing! 118 entries for the 11th Annual IRET Northstar Classic. Thanks to everyone who came to the race, helped out in one way or another, and sponsored the race. Everyone was on time and ready to go for marshalling and racing. Can't ask for much more than that. I have attached the results from the mains. Hope to see everyone again soon!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Northstar Classic.pdf (71.5 KB, 97 views)
Old 12-14-2015, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

shout out to all the plp who helped make this race a great one.
Old 12-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

You can mark it in the calendar...we have our name on the auditorium for the same weekend next year. The dates are December 9th-11th!