Community
Wiki Posts
Search

St.Cloud Racing?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2002, 10:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Default St.Cloud Racing?

Hello, I am new to the forum and site here..I am looking for on-road/TC races in the St.Cloud area...also in the twin cities...I am a Novice racer but need to learn..so I need a track to do it at... ..In advance..thanks for the input.
Old 08-31-2002, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

www.twincityhobby.com
Old 09-03-2002, 03:21 PM
Tech Adept

RnR in hobbies, now closed in st cloud use to run TCs in the Rollar Rink. Pretty neat, touring cars/buggys what ever.. Is there a decent hobby shop in st cloud, except fot bakers is it? They dont have jack!
Old 09-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default St.Cloud Hobby shops.

Sorry to say there are No good hobby shops for RC in St.Cloud...R&R was the only one where they new anything about RC...I dont know about anybody else but..I cant stand it when store employees dont know anything or are not even willing to search for what you are looking for..whatever happened to the "service"?end of this business...I will not go to Bakers anymore...I will drive to Brainerd or down to the cities when I need something...Pretty sad if you ask Me...btw thanks for the input as far as the roller rink...would be nice if something got going here outdoors...plenty of freshly paved lots..and empty warehouse space...thanks again.
Old 09-03-2002, 07:35 PM
Tech Adept

Default yea.

im about 1 horu away from st cloud. if you can get anything going id be glad to come up. im running mostly off road, but i do have a on road sittign around. BTW, check out HobbyWare House in the citys probaly the best hobby shop there. or check out www.twincityhobby.com for a race track and shop.