Search

R/C X-Games ---> Transponder Loss

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 05:56 PM
KMA
Tech Apprentice

Default R/C X-Games ---> Transponder Loss

Transponder not returned after the 2007 R/C X-Games Labor Day Weekend:

Does anyone know a person named Rico Guerra? A person registered under that name left with one of my Rechargeable AMBrc Transponders that were loaned to Mike for use at the R/C X-Games this year. It is said that he lives in the Sandstone, MN area. I cannot understand why anyone would purposely take home a rechargeable Transponder being useless without a system charging rack, but being it will be two weeks this weekend with out any word on it, I am thinking it will never be returned. In that case, Mike will have to replace it as was a condition of our deal. I do not want to see that happen.

The Transponder emits the ID# 6707738, but is re-labeled with a yellow #8 sticker. I did that to all my 20 Transponders make it easier for our Racers to get it right on race days. Should I not have it back by next weekend 9/22, I will have to get it replaced as another 2007 X-Games expense and report it stolen to the Sandstone, MN Police and AMB. If anyone knows this guy Rico Guerra, please contact him and tell him he must return the transponder immediately. Thanks.

Last edited by KMA; 09-14-2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-16-2007, 06:25 PM
KMA
Tech Apprentice

Default UPDATE

It sounds like Mike will be able to get the Transponder back. He found the place the guy lives at and left a message. Thanks.