Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Off-Road Race Saturday October 7th

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Did I just read that correctly, winter racing in Minnesota, that's new to me. What winter racing in Minnesota, there is none. Unless maybe ya wanna travel at least 150 to 200 miles. Winter racing in Minnesota (What a joke)
Old 10-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Since Dave is having a hard time with his RCTech account, and for some reason isn't allowed to post, Dave and his wife wanted to express a thank you to everyone who came out to make it a fun afternoon. For all those who missed it, it was a fun and unique coarse.

I want to say thanks to Dave and his family for hosting a race in their front yard. Along with providing food, pop and beer. That was a great idea.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mr. Bubby
Did I just read that correctly, winter racing in Minnesota, that's new to me. What winter racing in Minnesota, there is none. Unless maybe ya wanna travel at least 150 to 200 miles. Winter racing in Minnesota (What a joke)
Acually we have quite a nice winter carpet racing season on the Minnesota/Wisconson border in Superior which is the sister city to Duluth Minesota and our summer races are in Minnesota---SORRY if it ain't up to Bubby standards.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SIRMAXXALOT
Acually we have quite a nice winter carpet racing season on the Minnesota/Wisconson border in Superior which is the sister city to Duluth Minesota and our summer races are in Minnesota---SORRY if it ain't up to Bubby standards.
Jim, your dumb. Notice he said 150-200 miles? Meaning he comes and races with us but would rather race without traveling such a distance every week/month. Read what you write before you post it.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Dude, I love that place you've got going up in Superior. When I can make it, I do. But yeah, it might not be 200 miles, but it sure seems really really far coming home after a night of racin'. I just really wish we could do something like that down here. Maybe something might be in the works but who knows. There's always hope.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

I guess I had no clue you were that far away, drinkin and typin--lol sorry..

I guess the part of no racin in Minnesota spurred my drunken typing

Well come up when you can--the club has really grown in tha last year.