R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Minnesota and North/South Dakota Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesota-north-south-dakota-racing-30/)
-   -   HobbyPLEX Carpet Onroad Challenge March 9th-12th (https://www.rctech.net/forum/minnesota-north-south-dakota-racing/100885-hobbyplex-carpet-onroad-challenge-march-9th-12th.html)

HobbyPLEX 02-06-2006 06:48 PM

HobbyPLEX Carpet Onroad Challenge March 9th-12th

The next big one is just around the corner. 2006 HobbyPLEX Carpet Onroad Challenge March 9th-12th. Questions? Email [email protected]

Flyer: http://www.hthpr.com/events/onroad06.pdf

onroad dude 02-07-2006 06:57 PM

any one that runs carpet this is a must go to race! that track and shop are huge! and Tim and Alex put on a awsome race! plus you can watch Jari clean house! :eek:

xlgraphicspro 02-10-2006 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This should be a great race, if you hav'nt been to the Plex, your missing out. Top Notch facility!

This facility is large enough to fly electric Helicopters and airplanes, plenty of room to enjoy the whole racing experience. If anyone needs a list of hotels, PM me and I'll hook you up!

I'm always up for watching Jari Clean house, Alex almost had something for him in sedan last time.

But what you can't see in the picture is the hobby shop, which is directly behind the pictures poit of view. We have most of the parts you would ever need for any associated, losi, xray, some yokomo, and corally parts. much more, I'm just not up to date on every item.

Dave S 02-10-2006 05:06 PM

I just shed a tear, it reminds me of when TCHR had onroad.

Good times, good times. Would love to go, new job, I work weekends=DAMMIT!

Greg Amendola 02-14-2006 11:18 PM

External influences are trying to usher me back into on-road. The last time I raced was at the Region 8's last year at the Hobbyplex.

Not sure if I'll be driving or setting up cars yet, we'll see...

racingkd 02-25-2006 07:24 AM

less than 2 weeks away :sneaky:

burgboyz 02-26-2006 04:45 PM

Awesome facility with a great bunch of guys runnin' the show
AND behind the scenes!!! :nod: :nod:
We won't miss this one!!! (even though it's my anniversary)

Carpet ready FK05 for sale cheap!...$200 delivered
2-CRC team red t-forces for sale also...$150 ea. or both $250
pm me if interested

xlgraphicspro 02-27-2006 09:06 AM

Greg, you were pretty efficient at kicking some of our arses, you really need to pick it up again and show us how it's done!

As for everyone else, Youy need to show up and represent. You know how it feels to show up from out of town and steal the local guys trophys away.

But we arn't going to give it up that easy, alot of guys who used to be "b" mainers have really stepped it up this year, I've had a couple races where I've been suprised by who's dogging my every move.

onroad dude 02-27-2006 07:30 PM

idk the last couple time we were down it was like a club race for us! :batman:

xlgraphicspro 03-03-2006 04:16 PM

You can't be concerned about how many people are comming, because if you think like that you miss the whole point of racing in the first place. and if everyone does think this way, then the turnout will be less than spectacular. So every one do your selves a favor and come out for this race.

It's about the racing, and not about how crowded it is. But I'm sure the turn out will be great, we already have people from colorado, wisconsin,iowa,south dakota, north dakota, Minisota, kansas ,missouri, texas, oklahoma.

That sounds fairly good to me! It grows bigger every year!

magnum 03-03-2006 07:39 PM

some of us will be there on thursday so we race that night with you guys. should be a real fun weekend

racingkd 03-03-2006 09:45 PM

:nod: :tire:

whitelazer1 03-06-2006 02:03 PM

couple more days to go...... :tire:

Kave 03-06-2006 04:34 PM

Only a couple days to go and im so not ready!

Jari 03-06-2006 07:46 PM

Anyone needs car pool or have room for one? My micro buss is leaving Thursday afternoon if some one like to join. I have room for one person. Let me know [email protected]