new north jersey track?

Old 03-14-2017, 06:59 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default new north jersey track?

can somebody confirm or deny that there is a new track in north jersey? i was told there is a track at the old craigmuir ski resort over on green pond road
Old 03-14-2017, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 155 (100%+)

I can't say for sure anything about that. But you've heard of the game "Telephone" where a person whispers something to be passed on to another person, and so on? When the message gets to the end it only slightly resembles what the first person said.

Well a track at "old craigmuir ski area" could be a "telephone translation" of "Dirt Runners RC Car Club outdoor track where the old "snow bowl" ski area used to be.

Check out DirtRunner's R/C Car Club

Or there could really be a new track at Criagmuir.
Old 03-14-2017, 07:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ta_man View Post
I can't say for sure anything about that. But you've heard of the game "Telephone" where a person whispers something to be passed on to another person, and so on? When the message gets to the end it only slightly resembles what the first person said.

Well a track at "old craigmuir ski area" could be a "telephone translation" of "Dirt Runners RC Car Club outdoor track where the old "snow bowl" ski area used to be.

Check out DirtRunner's R/C Car Club

Or there could really be a new track at Criagmuir.
thats what i asked the guy and he said no the track isnt in j-town its in the rockaway area on green pond at the old ski resort the only ski resort i know of near rockaway is craigmuir
Old 03-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by freaksofnature View Post
thats what i asked the guy and he said no the track isnt in j-town its in the rockaway area on green pond at the old ski resort the only ski resort i know of near rockaway is craigmuir
Someone told me about an indoor turf track opening in Sparta or somewhere up that way not long ago. Hasn't been confirmed though.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

If y'all are willing to make a trip out to Waldwick NJ there's an outdoor (covered) turf track at cruizin r/c
Old 04-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Default The Best in the Biz"

Not only is there most definitely an awesome brand new Turf track phone with jumps and everything but the new layout just happened yesterday so if you have not yet been here come on down lower that Center gravity and turn some major traction laps...
hobby shop is fully stocked with any type of Tire you may need for any type of buggy for any stadium truck for any short course they have everything you need to set your vehicle up to compete..

Originally Posted by Kultar View Post
If y'all are willing to make a trip out to Waldwick NJ there's an outdoor (covered) turf track at cruizin r/c
Old 04-20-2017, 03:51 AM
dpi
Suspended

Originally Posted by freaksofnature View Post
behind dirtrunners is a very old. long time closed ski area......

i think it was closed back in the late 70's