Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
8th Annual Memorial Day Race Saturday May 28 @ Jackson RC >

8th Annual Memorial Day Race Saturday May 28 @ Jackson RC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

8th Annual Memorial Day Race Saturday May 28 @ Jackson RC

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

They should ban all Camaro and Cadillac bodies. It's becoming your typical TC class. Same body is boring. USGT has a list of over 5000000 bodies, be unique and experiment.

Always like Bea's GT body. The Speedpassion Mazda Furai.

Waiting on JpennyM to troll my post.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Another super Memorial event in the books. Nice turnout guys. Warm weather and even hotter competition. Was good to see all my on road peeps. MRH crew as always represented at the top of the A main and showed why they are the home of so many national champions. NYC was in the house and dazzled everyone with nitro action lead by Frenchie. Special thanks. to Santos and Amador for taking the lead and getting Al to embrace nitro racing. Majority of the out door classes were ran. I must admit, my favorite race of the day was the mini battle between Tom and Al Vendetti. I was very disappointed I couldn't get there earlier to race but Team Mandio felt sorry for me and for fitted his main for me. Felt good to be behind the radio again. This is for Ralph,,,I demand a rematch,,this time I'll bring my own car!
Finally, Al Sodano, as always, thanks for all you do to provide all of us a quality facility to come out and play at.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Glad so many people liked that Mini race. It was awesome to be a part of!

In USGT I am going to start with my old HPI 350Z. Already done and ready to go - Has been since American Raceway!
Old 06-04-2016, 06:35 AM
Tech Adept

Here are the results
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R4_Race_03_USGT_A-Main.pdf (41.4 KB, 48 views)
R4_Race_04_Nitro TC_A-Main.pdf (56.6 KB, 111 views)
R4_Race_05_17.5 TC_C-Main.pdf (29.4 KB, 45 views)
Old 06-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Tech Adept

The rest
Attached Files
R4_Race_06_17.5 TC_B-Main.pdf (36.8 KB, 63 views)
R4_Race_07_17.5 TC_A-Main.pdf (38.3 KB, 65 views)
Old 06-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ActionRC
Glad so many people liked that Mini race. It was awesome to be a part of!

In USGT I am going to start with my old HPI 350Z. Already done and ready to go - Has been since American Raceway!
I LOVED the Mini race. I'm gonna gear mine right next time and make it even closer. Hahaha
Old 06-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
Another super Memorial event in the books. Nice turnout guys. Warm weather and even hotter competition. Was good to see all my on road peeps. MRH crew as always represented at the top of the A main and showed why they are the home of so many national champions. NYC was in the house and dazzled everyone with nitro action lead by Frenchie. Special thanks. to Santos and Amador for taking the lead and getting Al to embrace nitro racing. Majority of the out door classes were ran. I must admit, my favorite race of the day was the mini battle between Tom and Al Vendetti. I was very disappointed I couldn't get there earlier to race but Team Mandio felt sorry for me and for fitted his main for me. Felt good to be behind the radio again. This is for Ralph,,,I demand a rematch,,this time I'll bring my own car!
Finally, Al Sodano, as always, thanks for all you do to provide all of us a quality facility to come out and play at.

Thank you. I had a BLAST racing Al in Mini. Classy driver who had many opportunities to be dirty, but chose not to. I returned the favor. Can't wait to try him again. I was running an older Gen 2 Tekin - and it showed how evenly matched we were.