Sunday Indoor Off-Road Tracks

Old 03-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Sunday Indoor Off-Road Tracks

Can anybody tell me of any tracks in PA and surrounding states that run indoor off road on Sunday? I know Bumps & Jumps in Harrisburg is a Sunday track and Barnstormers in NY is but I was hoping there are a couple other ones that I am missing out on. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-12-2016, 06:27 AM
Tech Adept

Unfortunately we are pretty limited for race track here in central PA. I know G's in shippensburg has quite a few sunday races on the roster this year but that is mostly 8th scale and its outdoors.

McCulouchs in Sarver will be going outdoors pretty soon.

There is an Indoor place in Somerset but I personally have never been there. Here is a link.
http://www.mandjracing.com
Old 03-12-2016, 09:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You are correct, we have nothing real close to us. I have to go about 2 hours in any direction from where I live to race. Traveling is not a big deal for me but I'm really looking for tracks that run Sundays. Everybody is competing against on Saturdays it seems, plus I can't always make it out on Saturdays. I was down to Kickin Dirt in Somerset the first year they opened but now they use wooden jumps on a flat track just like Bumps in Harrisburg does. I'm just not a fan of wooden jumps! Both these are great facilities though with some top notch racers. I've run at Big Dog R/C in Stoneboro Pa quite a bit but they are also a Saturday track. Nice place though, with both off road and a dirt oval track plus a carpet track as well. Probably about 2 1/2 hrs for you. Thanks for the reply!