indoor offroad drcw

Reply

Old 08-27-2015, 04:39 PM
  #1  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: vb
Posts: 187
Default indoor offroad drcw

hey guys about that time to start indoor racing
we will be up all weekend redoing layout adding pit space
cleaning up any help would be appreciated

started this thread for positive support of our local track so plz stay on point and no bs



thx for the support going to be a great season first race 9/12
doghouseracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:06 PM
  #2  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (36)
 
Jerm13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: VB, VA
Posts: 3,237
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doghouseracing View Post
hey guys about that time to start indoor racing
we will be up all weekend redoing layout adding pit space
cleaning up any help would be appreciated

started this thread for positive support of our local track so plz stay on point and no bs



thx for the support going to be a great season first race 9/12
Looking forward to what you guys have done in there Ronnie. Larger track, more pit space, and everything else. I know I appreciate all the time and effort you, Ed, Brian and Larry ( and everyone else I may have forgot, sorry) have put in to the place.
I got my 4wd bug ready to go and Elise will be running the 2wd bug so look out!. Cant wait, but I do have to finish the outdoor season before I indulge on the indoor
Jerm13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:56 PM
  #3  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: vb
Posts: 187
Default

Originally Posted by Jerm13 View Post
Looking forward to what you guys have done in there Ronnie. Larger track, more pit space, and everything else. I know I appreciate all the time and effort you, Ed, Brian and Larry ( and everyone else I may have forgot, sorry) have put in to the place.
I got my 4wd bug ready to go and Elise will be running the 2wd bug so look out!. Cant wait, but I do have to finish the outdoor season before I indulge on the indoor
outdoor season will be done for me the 5th last tiltyard race

Last edited by doghouseracing; 08-27-2015 at 06:26 PM.
doghouseracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 04:52 AM
  #4  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: vb
Posts: 187
Default

well track layout is done now to put pipe down and put in the loop track will be closed till 9/6
first race will be 9/12 clubrace

want to thank ed brian gary and brent for helping
Jason will be posting the schedule for the season
doghouseracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:07 AM
  #5  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
shein95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 441
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by doghouseracing View Post
well track layout is done now to put pipe down and put in the loop track will be closed till 9/6
first race will be 9/12 clubrace

want to thank ed brian gary and brent for helping
Jason will be posting the schedule for the season
well then, looks i better get on the ball and get my 44.2 ready to roll. won't make it to the 9/12 race since i'm doing the 1/8 state race at pro the following week but will start hitting some races afterwards.
shein95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:50 AM
  #6  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 41
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Walked the track late Sunday and she is looking rad! Long and fast. Loving the new added sq footage so thanks to all of those who put a hand on the hard work over there. I'm looking forward to putting in some laps no doubt.
Chuch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 06:04 AM
  #7  
FDJ
Tech Regular
 
FDJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 375
Default

Thank you for finally creating an offroad only thread for Debbie's. Ron thank you for organizing and working your butt off to try to give us a nice place to race this winter.
FDJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:00 PM
  #8  
Tech Master
 
EastCoasterVa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Posts: 1,105
Default 2015 Fall Points Series

EastCoasterVa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 04:53 AM
  #9  
FDJ
Tech Regular
 
FDJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 375
Default

Saturday races are hard for me to make even that late in the year.
FDJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:29 PM
  #10  
Tech Master
 
EastCoasterVa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Posts: 1,105
Default

We are proud to announce that JConcepts is sponsoring our Points Series. We carry JConcepts products in the shop.

You can check out the full line of JConcepts products at: https://www.jconcepts.net/

EastCoasterVa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:38 PM
  #11  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: vb
Posts: 187
Default

Originally Posted by FDJ View Post
Thank you for finally creating an offroad only thread for Debbie's. Ron thank you for organizing and working your butt off to try to give us a nice place to race this winter.
not just me frank but thanks im really trying to make it better gonna be a great season
doghouseracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:40 PM
  #12  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: vb
Posts: 187
Default

we are having a wendesday night series also
doghouseracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:42 PM
  #13  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (50)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 504
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default Track changes

Got by to see the changes the other day. It's crazy how much space was added just by taking down that wall. Layout looks good. Looking forward to racing some Rc while I heal up........again.
fytefire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:11 PM
  #14  
Tech Master
 
EastCoasterVa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Posts: 1,105
Default

Racers, this Saturday, September 12th will be the first club race on the new layout. The first points series race is September 26th. We are bringing back all the classes from last year and adding e-lite.

Check out the rules for the e-lite here: http://www.debbiesrcworld.com/page/Rules.aspx

Doors Open @ 8AM
Racing Starts @ 10:30AM
$15 the first class
$10 each additional class

There will be 2 points series, one in the Fall and one in the Winter. There will be a track rebuild between series.

Fall Points Series Races 6 races with 1 drop:

Round 1 September 26th
https://www.facebook.com/events/1466683916970953

Round 2 October 10th
https://www.facebook.com/events/985186498204213

Round 3 October 24th
https://www.facebook.com/events/513602242125572/

Round 4 November 7th
https://www.facebook.com/events/712451088888698/

Round 5 November 21st
https://www.facebook.com/events/389767307889541/

Round 6 December 5th
https://www.facebook.com/events/404600203083681/
EastCoasterVa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 08:47 AM
  #15  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (50)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 504
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default

What's the plan for Wednesday night racing?
fytefire is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service