TCS race at Middle River Hobbies

Old 02-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default TCS race at Middle River Hobbies

I am wanting to attend this race in June.

Does anyone currently run there and could you give some insight on the track and how strict you guys follow the TCS rules?

Would love to drive up there and race this race.

Thanks. .
Old 04-06-2015, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

The TCS at MRH is unfortunately not 100% set yet due to some issues with a neighboring business. The race will definitely be held in that shopping center, but we are unsure yet at this time whether the race will be outside in the parking lot, or inside on the carpet.

I haven't attended a TCS event at MRH personally, but I would imagine the rules are followed within reason. Of course, electronics will be teched to ensure a fair playing field. I think they do enforce the rule where you can't lock the M-Chassis diff, and I think they do try to stick to Tamiya only parts but I'm not sure exactly how strict they are there.

Most of the guys that race with us will be posting in this thread, so you might find faster/more helpful responses here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...c-raceway.html
Old 05-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

Hi Metalsoft,

Just following up with more info. TCS is definitely going to be held at MRH. The event will be indoors on the carpet track. They will host a regular club race on Saturday June 6 that will basically be a "TCS Warmup" with the TCS event to be held Sunday the 7th.