Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA >

2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA

2015 Trains and Lanes Outdoor Offroad Racing - Easton, PA

Old 03-09-2015, 09:01 PM
  #76  
Tech Master
iTrader: (30)
 
pword's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: North NJ
Posts: 1,425
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default

Trains always run double mains for electric. INC, you just need to make the A main.
pword is offline  
Old 03-09-2015, 09:19 PM
  #77  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (99)
 
tom2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,847
Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default

Either way I'm there!! Just cleared the dates with the wife to make it to the club races.
tom2tone is offline  
Old 03-09-2015, 09:33 PM
  #78  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
DAK MACH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: RIP OS Speed
Posts: 1,150
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Nice! Sounds like we'll get to see you more this year than last year
DAK MACH is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 11:44 AM
  #79  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 32
Default

I just cant wait to burn some nitro and dont forget to bring those 4x4 short courses out as well
Mikey NJ is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
  #80  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (99)
 
tom2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,847
Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by DAK MACH View Post
Nice! Sounds like we'll get to see you more this year than last year
I hope so Dwayne.... Seems to be less club races this season, then last. Or is it just me?
tom2tone is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 02:21 PM
  #81  
Tech Prophet
 
tc5 man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: levittown pa
Posts: 16,997
Default

Sadly no there is only a few tracks or so that do a good amount of club racing and some big races at the same time not the other way around.
tc5 man is offline  
Old 03-10-2015, 08:31 PM
  #82  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Trains and Lanes Easton PA
Posts: 543
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tc5 man View Post
Sadly no there is only a few tracks or so that do a good amount of club racing and some big races at the same time not the other way around.
I agree with you, however finding a massive amounts of volunteers each week to do track prep, rake, drag, use their own vehicles, pick up supplies, etc.. usually does not happen and when it does it burns folks out quick.

I am sure if there was enough people that properly knew how to maintain a track and work on it there would be club racing every week. If I could dedicate more time I would love to race every week locally, however travelling to other tracks is a blast.

For the local racers, I think DAK has something up his sleeve that I am pretty sure everyone will enjoy.
cryofix is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 12:53 PM
  #83  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Trains and Lanes Easton PA
Posts: 543
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

OMG.... They shipped. I am drooling. what to do what to do
cryofix is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 03:45 PM
  #84  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 136
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cryofix View Post
OMG.... They shipped. I am drooling. what to do what to do
What shipped....those pink gloves?
goathog02 is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 04:12 PM
  #85  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (120)
 
Potoczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 3,702
Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by goathog02 View Post
What shipped....those pink gloves?
Nope his pink thongs!!!!
Potoczak is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 04:30 PM
  #86  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
RC8FanBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Never Ending Sea of Profanity
Posts: 508
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Potoczak View Post
Nope his pink thongs!!!!
Calm down Pete...
RC8FanBoy is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM
  #87  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 136
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cryofix View Post
I agree with you, however finding a massive amounts of volunteers each week to do track prep, rake, drag, use their own vehicles, pick up supplies, etc.. usually does not happen and when it does it burns folks out quick.

I am sure if there was enough people that properly knew how to maintain a track and work on it there would be club racing every week. If I could dedicate more time I would love to race every week locally, however travelling to other tracks is a blast.

For the local racers, I think DAK has something up his sleeve that I am pretty sure everyone will enjoy.
I have been giving some serious thought to the idea of opening up an indoor clay track in the valley. Something that could host events and race series all year round. But the hard part is the justification. How many people will use it, and is it enough to keep it in business. Was hoping to figure that out this past winter, but with everyone abandoning T&L indoor this winter, has just made the decision even harder.
goathog02 is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 07:44 PM
  #88  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Trains and Lanes Easton PA
Posts: 543
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RC8FanBoy View Post
Calm down Pete...
I will wear them on the drivers stand and in the pits. I promise i will drop a lot of stuff this year also.
cryofix is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:08 PM
  #89  
Tech Master
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
DAK MACH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: RIP OS Speed
Posts: 1,150
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Lightbulb Another idea for you

Originally Posted by goathog02 View Post
I have been giving some serious thought to the idea of opening up an indoor clay track in the valley. Something that could host events and race series all year round. But the hard part is the justification. How many people will use it, and is it enough to keep it in business. Was hoping to figure that out this past winter, but with everyone abandoning T&L indoor this winter, has just made the decision even harder.
Start your own thread for The Amazing Goathog02 Lehigh Valley All Year Round Indoor Clay Offroad RC Racing Complex w/ Series and Events and leave this one for the 1/8 scale outdoor racing program at Trains and Lanes

Last edited by DAK MACH; 03-11-2015 at 08:25 PM.
DAK MACH is offline  
Old 03-11-2015, 10:09 PM
  #90  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (99)
 
tom2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,847
Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)
Default

man that would be a pain to type in the search box when looking for that thread
tom2tone is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.