Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Trail riding or crawling in Southern, MD to Fredericksburg, VA? >

Trail riding or crawling in Southern, MD to Fredericksburg, VA?

Trail riding or crawling in Southern, MD to Fredericksburg, VA?

Old 09-09-2014, 07:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default Trail riding or crawling in Southern, MD to Fredericksburg, VA?

Anybody into rock crawling or scale RC?

We run every weekend in the Fredericksburg area. It's a great time and everyone is welcome. Send me a pm or post here for details.

Last edited by TIME MACHINE; 02-09-2015 at 08:00 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:30 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

We are running every weekend and have been having a great turnout. If you have a scale truck or a rock crawler, feel free to PM me for details.
Old 03-28-2015, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

If only Fredericksburg were closer to Herndon.
Old 03-29-2015, 05:43 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by fyrstormer View Post
If only Fredericksburg were closer to Herndon.
fyrstormer,

I guess you would be about an hour and ten minutes away. That's not too bad.

The good news is that we run pretty much all day and have some cool cookouts afterwards. So it makes the trip worthwhile for an all day event. We run at some really beautiful locations along the Rappahannock River. We are also open to finding new spots if you know of any. The group wants to venture into Richmond and the Baltimore area.

So if you ever have time, come on down! We would love to hit the trails with ya'.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE View Post
fyrstormer,

I guess you would be about an hour and ten minutes away. That's not too bad.

The good news is that we run pretty much all day and have some cool cookouts afterwards. So it makes the trip worthwhile for an all day event. We run at some really beautiful locations along the Rappahannock River. We are also open to finding new spots if you know of any. The group wants to venture into Richmond and the Baltimore area.

So if you ever have time, come on down! We would love to hit the trails with ya'.
Do you have a facebook page? I am part of a group here in south east Pa. called Crawling Tough, we have a facebook page Crawling Tough News, check it out. We are trying to connect with other clubs in region 2 and we are working with Eastern Pa rock crawlers at our scale crawling course for a few events this season. Some of our group travel so we might meet up at some time. We promote fun trail runs at many local parks in our area, hope we can meet up some time. Love to see some pics of your runs if you have any? You can post them up on our page, we have groups that go out every weekend when the weather is nice.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by DialedIn-67 View Post
Do you have a facebook page? I am part of a group here in south east Pa. called Crawling Tough, we have a facebook page Crawling Tough News, check it out. We are trying to connect with other clubs in region 2 and we are working with Eastern Pa rock crawlers at our scale crawling course for a few events this season. Some of our group travel so we might meet up at some time. We promote fun trail runs at many local parks in our area, hope we can meet up some time. Love to see some pics of your runs if you have any? You can post them up on our page, we have groups that go out every weekend when the weather is nice.

Thanks for the info! We have a facebook page, it's called "Outlaw RC". I believe that there might be two groups with that name, we are the group located in Fredericksburg Virginia.

We have always discussed catching up with other groups and all getting together for large trail rides. We would love to come up and visit you all, and you always have an open invitation to come on down and visit us.

I will get the group to check out your facebook page so we can all connect. I look forward to meeting you all.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Tech Regular

Cool. I will get the others to check out your page too.