Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Mushroom Bowl Raceway Kennet Square PA > Mushroom Bowl Raceway Kennet Square PA
Like Tree15Likes

Mushroom Bowl Raceway Kennet Square PA

Reply

Old 02-04-2015, 06:42 PM
  #556  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
Flagler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wentzylvania
Posts: 1,300
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Any plans for the 10th scale track in the spring? Please say yes.
Flagler is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 12:39 PM
  #557  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 56
Default

Originally Posted by Flagler View Post
Any plans for the 10th scale track in the spring? Please say yes.
yes that would be cool for all 1\10 racers
Bmainmaxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:20 PM
  #558  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
prsjdsx1cr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: lancaster,pa
Posts: 254
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default mod

Still no open mod ? Would love to stop down but do not want to buy two new motors and a blink speedo just to race on carpet a few times. Plus getting ready for 1/8 at the bowl .
prsjdsx1cr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:03 AM
  #559  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Aldan PA
Posts: 79
Default

Jonesey was running like a one point five. Lol. Stop letting your Motor stop you from coming! There are plenty of motors. And if it is too fast...turn it down. We aren't exaxtly tech ing. Lol unless you are destroying every one.
Truth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:55 AM
  #560  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Jones Auto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Broomall Pa.
Posts: 762
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

That's right Jason. We had a blast yesterday. I ran my 4wd buggy yesterday. It was great. Traction galore!
Jones Auto is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 10:39 AM
  #561  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 56
Default

Where is everyone not 1 racer on rctech since 2\8\15 you all still racing up there thanks
Bmainmaxx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:51 PM
  #562  
Tech Regular
 
Laquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wilmington DE
Posts: 276
Default

We have some new to racing guys showing up Thursday through Sunday, testing tuning and then racing.

I've been working on the the Outdoor schedule and track layout. Come on down Friday Night or Saturday we'll be racing.
Laquis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:46 PM
  #563  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Philadelphia pa
Posts: 164
Default

Was thinking about checking this place out for indoor and out door racing saw a lot of bickering early on in the thread got tired of reading so just a simple question what kind of tires are you guys running inside and out for 1/10 scale Thankyou
Motts97 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:51 PM
  #564  
Tech Regular
 
Laquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wilmington DE
Posts: 276
Default

Originally Posted by Motts97 View Post
Was thinking about checking this place out for indoor and out door racing saw a lot of bickering early on in the thread got tired of reading so just a simple question what kind of tires are you guys running inside and out for 1/10 scale Thankyou
I personally like dBoots Terabytes. Great traction with super long life.
Laquis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 05:54 AM
  #565  
Tech Regular
 
Laquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wilmington DE
Posts: 276
Default 2015 Event Schedule

Laquis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:14 AM
  #566  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (28)
 
darkstar1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Upper Makefield, PA
Posts: 594
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Laquis View Post
What classes will be run at these events? I had heard you guys were possibly putting in a 1/10 track?

Thx
darkstar1974 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 07:10 AM
  #567  
Tech Regular
 
Laquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wilmington DE
Posts: 276
Default

Originally Posted by darkstar1974 View Post
What classes will be run at these events? I had heard you guys were possibly putting in a 1/10 track?

Thx
The classes being run at these events are as follows.
Novice
2WD Short Course Mod
4WD Short Course
1/8 eBuggy Sportsman
1/8 eBuggy Pro
1/8 Nitro Buggy Sportsman
1/8 Nitro Buggy Pro
1/8 Nitro Truggy Sportsman
1/8 Nitro Truggy Pro

The above classes may be combined depending on attendance.

Yes we are rebuilding or 10th scale track this spring once completed we will be updating our events to include 1/10 vehicles.
Laquis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 08:32 AM
  #568  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (28)
 
darkstar1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Upper Makefield, PA
Posts: 594
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Laquis View Post
The classes being run at these events are as follows.
Novice
2WD Short Course Mod
4WD Short Course
1/8 eBuggy Sportsman
1/8 eBuggy Pro
1/8 Nitro Buggy Sportsman
1/8 Nitro Buggy Pro
1/8 Nitro Truggy Sportsman
1/8 Nitro Truggy Pro

The above classes may be combined depending on attendance.

Yes we are rebuilding or 10th scale track this spring once completed we will be updating our events to include 1/10 vehicles.
Thanks for the info.

Much appreciated.
darkstar1974 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:41 AM
  #569  
Tech Regular
 
Laquis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wilmington DE
Posts: 276
Default

Originally Posted by darkstar1974 View Post
Thanks for the info.

Much appreciated.
My pleasure, I look forward to having you race at the Bowl.
Laquis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:55 AM
  #570  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (14)
 
hackersmovie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 622
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Laquis View Post
My pleasure, I look forward to having you race at the Bowl.
Marc, What time is racing today? I was going to come up and wear in some new tires but, may not race so I don't want to interfere.....
hackersmovie is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service