R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2014, 11:21 AM   #151
Tech Adept
 
Team STHU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 168
Default

Track is ready cleaned and sprayed who's up for some Thursday night racen bring it did I mention the lights
Team STHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:09 PM   #152
Tech Master
 
GasGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tween a Rock & a Hard Place in Pa.
Posts: 1,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

+1
__________________
F! Metal Militia,VTA NATION--Team SloMoFo
losi 8t,mbx5t,rc8
rc8,Kyosho rb5,SCR
ft4 MT wallet
cyclone;xxx-s;x-rayT2;crc gen xl;bmi 12rrl

Last edited by GasGod; 05-02-2014 at 12:31 PM.
GasGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:37 PM   #153
Tech Adept
 
Team STHU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 168
Default

Ready for racen ghost you better hide team ass or team vbcyou later
Team STHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #154
Tech Regular
 
Bibie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STHU View Post
Ready for racen ghost you better hide team ass or team vbcyou later
Oh yeah
__________________
Sponsor: Horizon Hobbies/TLR/Spektrum/Team Orion/Jconcept
Trains & Lanes hobbies
Bibie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 07:25 AM   #155
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 502
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

This could be the first and an emergency race day for me and my son coming from Staten Island to race vta at trains and lanes.
Are you guys racing VTA for sure today?
What time do you start?
Was going to Jackson which is closer but no VTA today!
__________________
Al V.
Club President of SIRCAR
Staten Island Radio Control Auto Racing
[email protected]
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #156
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 104
Talking

It was great to run my road cars again !!! Thanks to Kenny & BB for running the on road program!!!
__________________
TC6.1 l TLR 22T l TLR 8ight 2.0 E l TLR 22SCT l SCTE l Mini 8
Rich A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:29 PM   #157
Tech Master
 
Brian C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,347
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionRC View Post
This could be the first and an emergency race day for me and my son coming from Staten Island to race vta at trains and lanes.
Are you guys racing VTA for sure today?
What time do you start?
Was going to Jackson which is closer but no VTA today!
We almost always if not always have a VTA and Touring class, a little late now that he already came, but that was for you to use as a future reference.
__________________
T&L BOYZ
Trains and Lanes Racing
Kyosho America
JTP RC
Trinity/RevTech
Brian C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #158
Tech Adept
 
Team STHU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 168
Default

This weekend is Mother's Day There is also a big cash race on off-road track Going to put up roll call If not enough people sign up we will not run and continue next week thanks
Team STHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #159
Tech Adept
 
Team STHU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 168
Default

We realize that this weekend is mothers day weekend and there is a cash race Saturday on the other side so we would like to hold a roll call to see if enough people will come out and run on road. If not, we will have a weekend off. If you can make it, put you name on the roll call.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Team STHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:12 PM   #160
Tech Master
 
GasGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tween a Rock & a Hard Place in Pa.
Posts: 1,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STHU View Post
We realize that this weekend is mothers day weekend and there is a cash race Saturday on the other side so we would like to hold a roll call to see if enough people will come out and run on road. If not, we will have a weekend off. If you can make it, put you name on the roll call.

1.Jeff,(I am a mutha)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
+1
__________________
F! Metal Militia,VTA NATION--Team SloMoFo
losi 8t,mbx5t,rc8
rc8,Kyosho rb5,SCR
ft4 MT wallet
cyclone;xxx-s;x-rayT2;crc gen xl;bmi 12rrl
GasGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:23 PM   #161
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 502
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

My son Justin and I were going to Jackson Saturday for opening day, only to find out they were only running 17.5 and 13.5 TC. Went to Trains and Lanes instead and had a great time! You guys ran two of the on-road classes we run - 17.5 TC and VTA! (We also run Tamiya Mini and TT01.) Great track, amazing shop, nice people, and only took a little over an hour to get there. Nice trip, too. AND... Golden Corral was only 10 minutes away - raced and pigged out "all you can eat" style afterward! What a great day! Too bad it rained during the TC main and then immediately cleared up after we called it quits!

Thank you to Carlos, BB, Kenny and Kenny Jr for all of your hospitality, help and advice. We had a great time, and will absolutely be back ASAP!
__________________
Al V.
Club President of SIRCAR
Staten Island Radio Control Auto Racing
[email protected]
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #162
Tech Master
 
carpet Carlos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STHU View Post
We realize that this weekend is mothers day weekend and there is a cash race Saturday on the other side so we would like to hold a roll call to see if enough people will come out and run on road. If not, we will have a weekend off. If you can make it, put you name on the roll call.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GasGod View Post
+1
Or you guys come run at our!! Cash race yep yep yep oh and ill have 17.5 the following weeek to bring some heatttttttttttttttt

Last edited by carpet Carlos; 05-08-2014 at 05:54 PM.
carpet Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #163
Tech Master
 
carpet Carlos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,534
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionRC View Post
My son Justin and I were going to Jackson Saturday for opening day, only to find out they were only running 17.5 and 13.5 TC. Went to Trains and Lanes instead and had a great time! You guys ran two of the on-road classes we run - 17.5 TC and VTA! (We also run Tamiya Mini and TT01.) Great track, amazing shop, nice people, and only took a little over an hour to get there. Nice trip, too. AND... Golden Corral was only 10 minutes away - raced and pigged out "all you can eat" style afterward! What a great day! Too bad it rained during the TC main and then immediately cleared up after we called it quits!

Thank you to Carlos, BB, Kenny and Kenny Jr for all of your hospitality, help and advice. We had a great time, and will absolutely be back ASAP!
No no no thank you for coming to us glad to have you guys. Next time bring some friends and lets get to racing
carpet Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #164
Tech Master
 
GasGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tween a Rock & a Hard Place in Pa.
Posts: 1,278
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

since offroad is racing sat; y-knot run sunday? weather looks better 2

nevermind--
__________________
F! Metal Militia,VTA NATION--Team SloMoFo
losi 8t,mbx5t,rc8
rc8,Kyosho rb5,SCR
ft4 MT wallet
cyclone;xxx-s;x-rayT2;crc gen xl;bmi 12rrl
GasGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #165
Tech Adept
 
Team STHU's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasGod View Post
since offroad is racing sat; y-knot run sunday? weather looks better 2

nevermind--
Ah mothers day
Team STHU is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:03 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net