Old 10-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Anybody want to run 19t?
Old 10-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew Gray
You are NOT putting 6 cans of FX on the carpet. If you wanna sprat the track, mist the middle of the straight with regular paragon ground effects. Too much will screw the track up, I know I have done it and it then sucks for the next few days.
i agree on that

and your right GAME we are the only carpet track around here , i dont see why more drivers dont show up
i cant realy speak for my self becuse i work so much but im there almost every sunday practicing

i want to qwit my job and race

Last edited by BILL.D; 10-12-2007 at 06:21 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Serious post for a change
ROAR VP voting has started and must be postmarked by Nov. 15th.

http://www.roarracing.com/downloads/...ion_ballot.pdf

I am asking everyone that is a ROAR member to vote. Our region is not up this year but I encourage everyone to write in Dawn Sanchez for VP. She has proved she can do the job the last couple of years and I would like to see it continue. This has nothing to do with Andrew Mowery who is on the ballot.

I firmly believe ROAR will lose one if not the best officer it has seen in a years....
Old 10-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Bill's brother needs are help

As many of you know Bill's brother has been rediagnosed with Cancer. Last year after battling colon cancer and receiving a kidney transplant, his Cancer has returned and spread to his kidneys and liver. John Dolch worked hard to provide for his wife Donna and their two teenage children, Adam & Christina, unfortunatly chemotherapy radiation and months of hospitalization put a huge financial strain on their family. I'm asking for donations to relieve the financial burden. Bill has been working to help provide financial and emotional support to John's family, if you can help it would mean so much.
John, Donna, Adam and Christina are in our prayers.

P.S. Bill works hard to help me and others in the R/C Hobby World Wide, so if you can give a little to help out a family member that would be great.

Donations can be accepted through Bill's PayPal account or You can eMail Bill
[email protected]
Old 10-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default message to mr. lewis

Todd, - FYI mimi's got a nice little air compressor hooked up and available to participants now so that should make it very easy for you to dust off your on-road stuff. Skilled land pilots are always welcome. And we remember that you've got skills. Now would seem a good time to show them off once again.
Old 10-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

huh not much excetment tonight, guess eveyone let it out last night
Old 10-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Have you guys been getting much 12th scale action here? And is there room for one more?
Old 10-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

mudvayne, we are expecting a better turnout with 1/12th this season largely because a number of guys are expressing interest in running the brushless motors. Probably the 10.5's will be the popular class. If you want to run brushed 19, then bring that. the speeds are so similar that we'll almost surely run them together. I've yet to hear any objection about doing that, and the more cars we've got the better the racing will be for everybody.

about being shy about making people mad with your postings..........did you not see the comment where somebody today was actually disappointed that a day went by without any signifgant trash talking or potentially inflamatory posts?

to that we say "bring it on". either on the track, or on the thread. In either case, a little good clean fun among friends is a very good thing indeed.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vafactor
mudvayne, we are expecting a better turnout with 1/12th this season largely because a number of guys are expressing interest in running the brushless motors. Probably the 10.5's will be the popular class. If you want to run brushed 19, then bring that. the speeds are so similar that we'll almost surely run them together. I've yet to hear any objection about doing that, and the more cars we've got the better the racing will be for everybody.

about being shy about making people mad with your postings..........did you not see the comment where somebody today was actually disappointed that a day went by without any signifgant trash talking or potentially inflamatory posts?

to that we say "bring it on". either on the track, or on the thread. In either case, a little good clean fun among friends is a very good thing indeed.

Hey Godfather

Do you guys run 12th scale stock? If not, then it looks like I'll have to step up to the plate ( or to the wall) and run the 19 turn then. As far as my signature, that is not for anyone here on this thread or at Mimi's. But please note, if I do any trash talking, I would hope it's not taken seriously in any way. I know I suck, and I'm looking to just hang out, have some laughs, and do some racing.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

MUDVAYNE, bring that 1/12 scale out.......we should have a good crowed this year a few new faces and a few old. I'm trying to run 1/12 stock so that's 2 people...
Old 10-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

the guys sprayed the track today (Xavier's way) and we had more grip than I can remember at mimi's. There was even a black groove. Some guys were even traction rolling. It would seem that this is a good way to simulate big race type traction. Hopefully it will happen again next week because it seems like a good way to get ready for the ohio races.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yes!!! I will agree with that. The track felt really good today. Lots of traction. Whatever Xavier and Wade did today was awesome, props to them!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

well said dan, wade you are the man
Old 10-14-2007, 05:13 AM
Tech Regular

Good racing yesturday,,,I think I'm gaining headway on this foam tire learning curve,,Shive and X thanx for the help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.