Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Modellbahn Ott Hobbies - Gilbertsville, PA >

Modellbahn Ott Hobbies - Gilbertsville, PA

Modellbahn Ott Hobbies - Gilbertsville, PA

Old 12-09-2013, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Modellbahn Ott Hobbies - Gilbertsville, PA

I just wanted to spread the word that there has been a bunch of hard work going on at the track at Modellbahn Ott Hobbies in Gilbertsville, PA. There will be an improved off-road track and a scaler course. Over a month of hard work has already been put into the scaler course. As you can see in the photos below, there is a nice variety of terrain and obstacles. There are hill climbs, rock sections, cool and fun bridges, and more. Personally, I had a blast at the track. It is also a great place for kids to try out scaling. I took my seven year old cousin there for his first try at scaling. He had the best time and asked when we could go back. The good news is that the course will only get better next year when the weather is more cooperative and the work resumes. But we are still getting some warm days so be sure to stop in and check out the track.

Bill Ott, the owner of Modellbahn Ott's, has started stocking Axial kits and RTR's as well as parts and accessories from Axial, Integy, Pro-Line, RC4WD, STRC, and more. He also stocks a vast selection of Traxxas RTRs and parts. Bill also has a lot of stuff for helicopters, planes, and trains if you are into those hobbies.

I want to thank the guys from the Crawling Touch RC club for all of their hard work. They are responsible for building the scaler course and the start of the new off-road track along with the help of Bill.

Old 05-30-2014, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

Crawling tough group has been working hard to finish this course up and have a grand opening. You are welcome to come and run or check out the course and race track. Check us out on facebook under Crawling tough news, for pictures and trail events. This Sunday we are hosting a work day at Otts and will be there after a small trail run in the morning about 1230 or so at the course. Hope to see you out there....