Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ >

Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ

Like Tree6Likes

Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ

Old 06-18-2014, 08:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Race day boys!
Super hot out but were covered and running in the shade! Track opens at 1pm racing at 7 sharp!

See you guys later!
RD
Old 06-18-2014, 09:49 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Cannot wait. Down for 2wd and 4wd mod. Hope to be there earlier than last week...
Old 06-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Tech Elite

wednesday night racing results...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old 06-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for having us, it was a great way to spend the evening!
Old 06-20-2014, 07:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Looks like great weather tomorrow and the Masters. Hopefully we get a lot of action. Who's coming out???
Old 06-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by darkstar1974
Looks like great weather tomorrow and the Masters. Hopefully we get a lot of action. Who's coming out???
i will be there my kids diched me. It was a great night Wednesday thanks Mike, Chicken and the LIR guys for showing up and adding to the fun. I will try and return to IR soon.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike Haynes
Thanks for having us, it was a great way to spend the evening!
Thanks for coming iRH guys hope you guys
Likes the track and funky layout...
Old 06-21-2014, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Being as though i forgot my chairs there seems like a great excuse to go again this week
Old 06-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

thanks to all that came out to support the track
we had a fun day and the food was great!

here are the results we race everything wednesday and saturday!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Old 06-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Really enjoyed my first trip up to race with you guys. You're not a bad group for a bunch of New Yorkers. Next time I'll be bringing my rear motor car. Lesson learned. I had my ass handed to me yesterday. Hah.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for coming David and Scott hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!
Old 06-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)
Default Buggy Masters Recap

Here we go, another great raceday at Cruizin with R/C's... New hobby store looks great and very well stocked with tires, rims and parts. Now onto the action:

17.5 2wd buggy saw a great battle between Steve Charles, John Marcotte and Josh Speiwak. Steve had to produce some really consistant laps as the field was lurking in the near distance..In the end Steve pulls out the victory with John Marcotte and Josh Spiewak bringing home third place. Rounding out the field was Enzo Martino in fourth with some old looking buggy and a great race from Briana Medina who will soon show us the way around.

2wd mod buggy brought out some fast locals and a few travelers from Pa to challenge the waldwick dirt. Josh came out with the losi 22 2.0 and it was working real well. As the dust settled after qualifying, Steve Maizer showed us that the brits can build rc cars and put on a clinic in both heats for the tq. In the B main it was Grant Boyd who held off the challengers from Pa Scott and David in some close racing. Goldmember even got his 2wd buggy working well. Onto some A main action as Steve Maizer continued his calm and consistant performance showed everyone the way and won both a mains. finishing in second was an impressive performance from Chris Bush with a second in the first a main and a third place finish in the second a main... He looked strong all day. Paul Medina finishes third overall and yours truly brings home the 4th place iron...

The wheeler mains was well anticipated, and didnt disappoint. B main action saw Chris Bush put on a performance to show everyone he will be in the a main and be a threat to the leaders very soon. Great drive by Chris with Enzo in second place. Steve Maizer contined his winning ways with an a main victory with Paul Medina, chris bush and Local fast guy Ron trading spots for the duration of the main. When the dust cleared it was Ron holding off Paul Medina and Chris Bush for second place....

Somehow a pro 4 a main surfaced on this day and the competition was ready. Great return visit from Markell Ross as he wanted to show local Ron how its done in pro 4. with Baby Love, Chris Diamond and Jerimiah out there to challenge not only Ron, but the infamous Goldmember, who is getting faster by the week. In the end it was local Ron Bosco who battled it out and took home the win. Markell came in second with Baby Love and Goldmember in hot pursuit.

Thanks to everyone that came out to support Cruizin With R/C's track. Great raceday and everyone is looking forward to the Truck Race this sunday. Could Ron have some challangers in 4wd sc? Will Steve Charles conquer the 2wd Sc field, or will Smooth Schumacher Maizer spoil the party in 2wd sc....should be a classic....
Old 06-23-2014, 07:58 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello, can you guys give me some idea of that tires work on your track for 2wd, 4wd buggies? Also, what is your stadium truck turnout like? What tires work for stadium truck?

Thanks
Old 06-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EricW
Hello, can you guys give me some idea of that tires work on your track for 2wd, 4wd buggies? Also, what is your stadium truck turnout like? What tires work for stadium truck?

Thanks
for 4wd buggy, Holeshots seem to be the tire of choice. I also run JC Double dees, and AKA impacts (soft)

2wd would holeshots in the rear, double dee's

As for the stadium turnout, its light but im sure they will let you know with 2wd SC.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I had a lot of fun last wed, if I still lived in NJ I'd be there 2x a week

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.