Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ >

Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ

Like Tree6Likes

Cruizin With RC's Hobbystore & Raceway Waldwick, NJ

Old 01-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Im in for 2wd mod, 4wd buggy and if possible 2wd buggy stock.
Steve lets get this class going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2014, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

great night of racing last night boys.

the veteren Dom blessed us with his pro-2 late but still made
time to get to the track and dial himself in and put down a good
showing in the main.

Jayhood and chuck battling it out till the last lap was a great race in
pro-2 lets keep make that happen boys.

Chris K laying down a TQ run in 4wd mod buggy was stellar with the xb4
and puts his RB6 midship in the A aswell getting faster every week!

The might schumacher maizer puts down 18.2's in pro-4 and leads wire
to wire getting it done now just not so RTR anymore.

Thanks to all the came out Jack B., Chris Bush we appreciate the support
hope to see you all soon.

and here are the results....
Attached Files
Old 01-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

great night of racing... track facility is really taking shape and promises to be one the best in our area....

thanks to Steve c. for moving the program along....

looking forward to more race days, i'll email mother nature.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Great fun! Most fun track in the northeast! Plenty of room to pass and running indoor tires!
Only track I know that is getting better with time!
Dialed!
Old 01-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

It was cool to finally make it to the track last night. It was interesting to run on a rutted out offroad track again. We get jaded running on super smooth "onroad like" dirt tracks that we forget about classic offroad conditions. I was fighting for traction with my 2wd SC in qualifying. Got it better for the Main. The buggy ran well all night. And the 4wd SC ran well too but guys were just driving faster than me. I need more time at the track to figure out proper tire combos for each car. But that won't be til it gets warm again. It was a little too cold for my taste. It will be awesome in the spring and beyond. I'll post the videos of the mains later.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default fun

last night was cold but fun. Thanks to Ron for gettin me out of retierment HA. Jack yes this is real off road with bumps and ruts and sliding and fun!
Old 01-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

I hope I can come out and run with you guys soon. I need to get my cars dirty
Old 01-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maizer
.. yes this is real off road with bumps and ruts and sliding and fun!
Amen to that !
Old 01-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

true off road racing... now we just need land rush starts every heat... enough of this ifmar start system, it's boring for the spectators
Old 01-16-2014, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

last night was cold but fun. Thanks to Ron for gettin me out of retierment HA. Jack yes this is real off road with bumps and ruts and sliding and fun!
Yeah I knew you will come back. I'm going to need that setup when I get there.
Onroad is keeping me busy right now.
Old 01-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dominick i.
true off road racing... now we just need land rush starts every heat... enough of this ifmar start system, it's boring for the spectators
I'm with you there Dom. I like racing against other cars, not the damn clock.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by darkstar1974
I'm with you there Dom. I like racing against other cars, not the damn clock.
I dont mind bumping in any class as long as you dont break someone's car and it is easy to do in SCT but in buggy the two people have to be on the same pace and page with it. I think a close battle with a sick pass is better that playing bumper cars.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

I dont mind bumping in any class as long as you dont break someone's car and it is easy to do in SCT but in buggy the two people have to be on the same pace and page with it. I think a close battle with a sick pass is better that playing bumper cars.
I agree I had a great battle with Ron in 4wd buggy on Wed night. I choose not to bump him out of the way. I think respect between fellow drivers needs to be shown especially when we are racing. The only issue I had was if you crash, the turn marshal should be willing to be as fast as possible in getting to your car. I know when I marshal I try my hardest to get there fast. I saw someone that litteraly walked to get my car twice and I feel that is wrong. I get it next time just dont crash but if you do they should be a common courtesy to get to the car asap. Also I Want to Apologize to the guy that I hit in the foot while he was getting to Rons car. I tried to get to him to apologize, but had to marshal and didnt see him after.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Speedychris22
I agree I had a great battle with Ron in 4wd buggy on Wed night. I choose not to bump him out of the way. I think respect between fellow drivers needs to be shown especially when we are racing. The only issue I had was if you crash, the turn marshal should be willing to be as fast as possible in getting to your car. I know when I marshal I try my hardest to get there fast. I saw someone that litteraly walked to get my car twice and I feel that is wrong. I get it next time just dont crash but if you do they should be a common courtesy to get to the car asap. Also I Want to Apologize to the guy that I hit in the foot while he was getting to Rons car. I tried to get to him to apologize, but had to marshal and didnt see him after.
Some tips for everyone. drivers do your best not to crash even if you have to slow down to do it. marshals do your best watch you spot on the track not the race. dont step in front of or on top of another car driving buy you you wait for them to pass not the other way around.
Drivers dont YELL at the marchal he did not make you crash. Some people are new and will have to learn how to drive and marshal so lets all try and have a good time not get mad its not worth it. Have Fun its a toy car. se ya soon.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Tech Elite

Some tips for everyone. drivers do your best not to crash even if you have to slow down to do it. marshals do your best watch you spot on the track not the race. dont step in front of or on top of another car driving buy you you wait for them to pass not the other way around.
Drivers dont YELL at the marchal he did not make you crash. Some people are new and will have to learn how to drive and marshal so lets all try and have a good time not get mad its not worth it. Have Fun its a toy car. se ya soon.
Totally agree. Thanks for the help with the shocks. Thanks to Ron and Steve for a great local place to race!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.