R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Mid Atlantic RC Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/mid-atlantic-rc-racing-116/)
-   -   Blue Diamond On-Road 2013 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/mid-atlantic-rc-racing/694484-blue-diamond-road-2013-a.html)

Manny Fresh 01-11-2013 08:03 PM

Blue Diamond On-Road 2013
 
2013
Blue Diamond On-Road

761 Hamburg Road
New Castle, DE
19720


1/10th Scale Touring Elec/Nitro
1/8th Scale
1/8th Scale GT
Club/points races:$20 mem, $25 non mem
Trophy races: $35 mem, $40 non mem

G-Force Hobbies


Membership is $60.00. This will get you: Saturday's "Members Only" practice and $5.00 off race entry. We strongly urge you to purchase a membership. Not only does it allow the track to pay it's bills but it allows improvements to be made to the track. Credit cards are accepted @ (302) 995-9035 however cash is king.

All parking is to be done in the main parking lot. The upper level pit area is open for use but we expect you to clean up after yourselves when you leave.

Marshals will be expected to be in their spot A.S.A.P. Failure to do so will result in 1 lap being deducted from your race/heat.

DO NOT: Go on the track without a paid race entry.
Enter the drivers stand pit area until the previous race is over.
Start nitro engines under the stand during electric races. Please wait until the race is over.
Get on the drivers stand unless you are in the current race/heat.


Be professional and courteous at all times.

  • April 7th -Opening Day/ Test & tune
  • April 14th- Points Race (1)
  • April 21st-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car (OPEN TIRE)
  • April 28th-Club Race
  • May 5th-Test & Tune
  • May 19th-Points Race (2)
  • May 25th East Coast Byron's Challenge (On-Road)
  • June 2nd-Club Race
  • June 9th-Points Race (3)
  • June 15-16th TBA
  • June 29-30 Sweep Challenge( Spec tires), GT & Electric Touring
  • July 7th-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car
  • July 13-14th GT East Coast Invitational (GT ONLY)
  • July 21st-Club Race
  • July 28th- Points Race (4)
  • August 3-4th Nova Rossi Challenge
  • August 11th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • August 18th-Club Race
  • August 25th G-Force Sponsored Race/BBQ
  • September 1st-Points Race (5)
  • September 8th- Club Race
  • September 15th "Pete Johnson Memorial Race"
  • September 22nd-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • September 29th-TBA
  • October 6th-Points Race (6)
  • October 13th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • October 20th-Club Race
  • October 27th-Final Points Race (7)/Awards End of season.

automagic302 01-11-2013 08:19 PM

2013 Blue Diamond Park I cant wait to burn some nitro!!! and lose some more Hot Shots! :lol:

kewdawg 01-11-2013 08:25 PM

Blue Diamond Raceway 2013 Outdoor Season! Let's Get It In! Nitro Touring - nothing comes close!
P.S. - I ain't got no Hot Shots! :p

Manny Fresh 01-11-2013 08:57 PM

FOAM
 
Personally, I want to see GT foam and Electric Foam tire racing again. It can be an exhibition class at club races when time permits. Sanctioned races having to follow R.O.A.R rules is understandable. Let's have some FAST FUN....:tire::tire:

nitrodash 01-11-2013 08:59 PM

I been getting a lil nitro fun in burning my nitro tc3 up and down the block just for some fun to take the edge off.:D

nitrodash 01-11-2013 09:00 PM


Originally Posted by Manny Fresh (Post 11665661)
Personally, I want to see GT foam and Electric Foam tire racing again. It can be an exhibition class at club races when time permits. Sanctioned races having to follow R.O.A.R rules is understandable. Let's have some FAST FUN....:tire::tire:

Im with you bro

kewdawg 01-11-2013 11:05 PM


Originally Posted by Manny Fresh (Post 11665661)
Personally, I want to see GT foam and Electric Foam tire racing again. It can be an exhibition class at club races when time permits. Sanctioned races having to follow R.O.A.R rules is understandable. Let's have some FAST FUN....:tire::tire:

+1 :nod:

godzukihop 01-12-2013 05:22 AM

TIME FOR SOME ACTION.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbCQKCdzs30

manny021803 01-12-2013 09:22 AM

nice manny ,,New Yorker Racers Team (bilingual) will be there let do it!!!!!!:tire::tire::tire::tire::nod::nod::nod:

Originally Posted by Manny Fresh (Post 11665487)
2013
Blue Diamond On-Road

761 Hamburg Road
New Castle, DE
19720


1/10th Scale Touring Elec/Nitro
1/8th Scale
1/8th Scale GT

Schedule and rules to be posted Feb 1


Joseph16 01-13-2013 12:34 AM


Originally Posted by manny021803 (Post 11666985)
nice manny ,,New Yorker Racers Team (bilingual) will be there let do it!!!!!!:tire::tire::tire::tire::nod::nod::nod:

Manny you know that!!!!!
We will be there representing new york and our team.

Is it april yet???

kewdawg 01-13-2013 01:52 AM

I think you mean; is it MARCH, yet?! :sneaky::D

poochy 01-13-2013 04:38 AM

va/md mod racers are also looking forward to the 2013 season at BD

bombero 01-13-2013 10:53 AM

GT Racing
 

Originally Posted by Manny Fresh (Post 11665661)
Personally, I want to see GT foam and Electric Foam tire racing again. It can be an exhibition class at club races when time permits. Sanctioned races having to follow R.O.A.R rules is understandable. Let's have some FAST FUN....:tire::tire:

Hi Guys.
I have always had a lot of fun racing the GT Class that I am in LOVE with at Blue Diamond.
The New Yorker Racers Team is growing and right now most of us run the GT class. I am 100% willing to keep running RUBBER TIRES as they have proven that it works and it's also a cost reducing factor and not to mention cutting a perfectly good foam tire, I feel that is throwing money away.
The manufacturers(companies) and distributors of rubber tires have put a lot of money on the line to accommodate the growing GT class.
I don't think it'll make some of the companies that have supported us very happy.

kewdawg 01-13-2013 12:59 PM


Originally Posted by bombero (Post 11670793)
Hi Guys.
I have always had a lot of fun racing the GT Class that I am in LOVE with at Blue Diamond.
The New Yorker Racers Team is growing and right now most of us run the GT class. I am 100% willing to keep running RUBBER TIRES as they have proven that it works and it's also a cost reducing factor and not to mention cutting a perfectly good foam tire, I feel that is throwing money away.
The manufacturers(companies) and distributors of rubber tires have put a lot of money on the line to accommodate the growing GT class.
I don't think it'll make some of the companies that have supported us very happy.

Curious? Did you think about the foam tire companies who were accommodating racers before rubber tires, when some decided to switch to rubber??? That's a weak argument. The fact is, we had a popular GT class that was two heats deep and growing before we had a bunch of turmoil about rubber tires. The class hasn't been the same since (low turn outs).:(

manny021803 01-13-2013 01:02 PM

no no no you meeean feb,,,,,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Originally Posted by kewdawg (Post 11669596)
I think you mean; is it MARCH, yet?! :sneaky::D



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:51 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.8
Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.