Blue Diamond On-Road 2013

Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by d OG black flag
What is this "Pressure"..... you are running an x-ray now???..........now who going to help me with my serpent???? i guess i will back to the drawing board!
I told you I got you d OG, I still run the Serpent but the Xray car is a piece of GT history it held its own in a sea of snakes , I really dont think I'm worthy ....yet, but Ill be at BD with the rest of the NYC GT crew trying to get some hardware.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Thanks "Pressure" I will hold you to that. And I appreciate the trick you taught me on starting my nitro engine. Hopefully I won't have that trouble again.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

Hello all my fellow racers! Keep in mind that as opening day approaches we are gonna have to pay out the first months rent prior to the season starting up. We are all very furtunate to have a local track lets not wait till its gone and talk about all the things we could have done to keep it around for us all to enjoy together. If you plan to race with us at the diamond lets get some more memberships paid prior to april 1st. The money we put together only goes to the track there is noone profiting from our money it only secures that we have somewhere to get together and have fun doing what we all enjoy! Contact G force and get the memberships moving! Thanks for all your support looking forward to opening day!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by automagic302
Hello all my fellow racers! Keep in mind that as opening day approaches we are gonna have to pay out the first months rent prior to the season starting up. We are all very furtunate to have a local track lets not wait till its gone and talk about all the things we could have done to keep it around for us all to enjoy together. If you plan to race with us at the diamond lets get some more memberships paid prior to april 1st. The money we put together only goes to the track there is noone profiting from our money it only secures that we have somewhere to get together and have fun doing what we all enjoy! Contact G force and get the memberships moving! Thanks for all your support looking forward to opening day!!!
Hey drew how doing buddy??

Thanks for the advise but I'm wondering if the outsiders have to pay the membership in order to participate in any of the event of the track. If so how much is it????

Thanks.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Joseph16
Hey drew how doing buddy??

Thanks for the advise but I'm wondering if the outsiders have to pay the membership in order to participate in any of the event of the track. If so how much is it????

Thanks.
We dont consider anyone to be an outsider at Blue Diamond. The member ship is only $60 it is not required to race with us at the park. However if you or anyone plans to participate at our track in 2013 it will reduce your race entry fee, offer free practice on days when we are not racing, and ensure that the facility remains open and available for everyone to enjoy. Think of it as an investment towards the racing program and at $60 its a very small price to pay for the amount of excitment we have this year! Spread the word and hopefully some of my friends from NY will purchase a membership to help support the program. The membership and be purchased over the phone from G Force Hobbies 302 995 9035. Thanks for your support looking forward to another great year of racing!!!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

I've got close to 4 years of ring rust to knock off, but I am hoping to bring the Mugen out of storage and run a race or 3 up at BD this year. Even if I only get 1 race, I will likely get my membership paid in full in the next week or two. At worst, it helps keep the track open for someone else. At best, I get to figure out how to get up there on a Saturday and race on a Sunday. Let's get it!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

MAN!!! APRIL WHERE ARE YOU???!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by spenzalii
I've got close to 4 years of ring rust to knock off, but I am hoping to bring the Mugen out of storage and run a race or 3 up at BD this year. Even if I only get 1 race, I will likely get my membership paid in full in the next week or two. At worst, it helps keep the track open for someone else. At best, I get to figure out how to get up there on a Saturday and race on a Sunday. Let's get it!
Now if spenzalii is coming back, count me in to.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mugenracer68
Now if spenzalii is coming back, count me in to.
To anyone who has missed a season or two I can assure you returning to our great facility will be a Blast! We have an awesome group of regulars with tight competition for all skill levels. Hope to see everyone in the area attending to help support the track and the love for the hobby we all carry!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Membership

First I would like to say great idea! I dont mind supporting a local track at all! My question is regarding my sons. One of our favorite summer things has quickly become head to the diamond after school and work on a Wednesday or Thursday and rip some laps before dark. Will my 9 year old be allowed to run my spare car with me on "off" days or will the folks at Blue Diamond be checking membership status' even on these days? Thanks for clearing this up for some of us that are not "regular racers".
Old 02-26-2013, 06:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sparkzflyin73
First I would like to say great idea! I dont mind supporting a local track at all! My question is regarding my sons. One of our favorite summer things has quickly become head to the diamond after school and work on a Wednesday or Thursday and rip some laps before dark. Will my 9 year old be allowed to run my spare car with me on "off" days or will the folks at Blue Diamond be checking membership status' even on these days? Thanks for clearing this up for some of us that are not "regular racers".
I sent you a PM
Old 02-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default 2013 racing support

Originally Posted by G-Force Hobbies
Hi guys just a quick note: The racers that are planning on getting memberships dont wait till the last secound we are asking you to get them early to build up the account for starting up costs in april including the rent money.If you can just call the store it will be done over the phone.For those of you thet did thank you for your support
Hey John:
My check is on the way.
Paulie B
Old 02-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Paulie Bee
Hey John:
My check is on the way.
Paulie B
hey,paulie great to hear from you hope you and the family is well.Thank you and all the racers that are supporting something that is so important to our get away from all the weekly BS.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Tech Addict

Today was the begining of the track prep for 2013. After some arm wrestling we decided to make a few changes to the layout that made the track a whole lot better and helped eliminate some areas of concern. we moved some boards around to help aim the cars away from bumps in the line, and also made some changes to even out the tire wear issues we had been dealing with. The layout looks great next weekend will show some more progress. Thank you to the few who showed up to help today i cant wait to turn some laps!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

Great news everyone, our racing friends from NY posted the 2013 schedule and it looks like there is plenty of oppurtunity for us to enjoy racing with them at BD and FBF. Lets keep in mind how much they support us if you havnt made it up to FBF to race this will be a great year to check them out!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.