Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Blue Diamond On-Road 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Its gonna be a great season for racing in 2013! i encourage everyone regardless of skill level to come join us and see what its all about! i am looking forward to seeing everyone and having another great year!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by automagic302
Its gonna be a great season for racing in 2013! i encourage everyone regardless of skill level to come join us and see what its all about! i am looking forward to seeing everyone and having another great year!!!
+1
Old 02-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

Is there gonna be a new layout and when is opening day any info about these things yet.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nitrodash
Is there gonna be a new layout and when is opening day any info about these things yet.
The layout is gonna have some changes thats for sure, nothing is set in stone but i know we have some changes in mind that are gonna happen. as far as opening day we are gearing towards sometime in april depending on weather please stay tuned as we are gonna finalize the the schedule maybe as soon as this weekend! i gotta sneak peak at some of the races its gonna be an intense schedule to attract all racers! sedan, 1/8 scale, EP sedan, and even some big action for GT!!! we are gonna host a points series, we have confirmation on plenty of action for 2 day events, and a few exhibition races for everyone to enjoy!!! i hope to see all varieties of racers this year we have the facility and the crowd to accomodate everyone!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

yeah baby!!!!!!! NYRT GT CREW gonna be there represent new york
The layout is gonna have some changes thats for sure, nothing is set in stone but i know we have some changes in mind that are gonna happen. as far as opening day we are gearing towards sometime in april depending on weather please stay tuned as we are gonna finalize the the schedule maybe as soon as this weekend! i gotta sneak peak at some of the races its gonna be an intense schedule to attract all racers! sedan, 1/8 scale, EP sedan, and even some big action for GT!!! we are gonna host a points series, we have confirmation on plenty of action for 2 day events, and a few exhibition races for everyone to enjoy!!! i hope to see all varieties of racers this year we have the facility and the crowd to accomodate everyone!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by G-Force Hobbies
Thank you very much Im not asking that we all realize the difficulty of todays
economic status 7x2.000 = $14000.00 plus all other expenses,out house,trophies,repairs well you understand.I would never want to see it end nore did i last year.what i am asking is for everyone to help just by showing up at all races to ease the pain.This is a racing club owned by all of us we all need to do our share.I look foward to another great season of having FUN and making new friends.
count men in, don't know what I would do with out the diamond.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks looking forward to some fun competitive racing.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by manny021803
yeah baby!!!!!!! NYRT GT CREW gonna be there represent new york
Got to make sure my GT is on point. GT cars have got much faster over the last 2 years on those rubber tires. I see Companies have been improving there products and racers have been doing lots of tweaks to get the GT car to be much faster and handle more precise.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

$2000/mo means the track needs to maintain on average about 35 entries per week (based on 4 weeks)... so let's keep the place rolling.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Tech Addict

The price tag looks pretty large, but we have the group capable of supporting the cost. all we need is a good group effort from everyone! as a large supporter of the Blue Diamond facility i encourage everyone to show up regularly. there is plenty of accomodations we have available to everyone from local racers to racers who travel to come racing with us. lets get it 2013!!! we have a pretty large group attending the Winternats in Ft Myers so keep watching the results and watch what all of our local "Fast Guys" are doing to represent BD park!!!

The shedule is ready we are gonna post all the rules and regs first for everyone to read followed by the schedule. Thank you for your support we are looking at april for opening day!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Tech Addict

The price tag looks pretty large, but we have the group capable of supporting the cost. all we need is a good group effort from everyone! as a large supporter of the Blue Diamond facility i encourage everyone to show up regularly. there is plenty of accomodations we have available to everyone from local racers to racers who travel to come racing with us. lets get it 2013!!! we have a pretty large group attending the Winternats in Ft Myers so keep watching the results and watch what all of our local "Fast Guys" are doing to represent BD park!!!

The shedule is ready we are gonna post all the rules and regs first for everyone to read followed by the schedule. Thank you for your support we are looking at april for opening day!
Sounds great .
Old 02-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Tech Regular

Default Rules

FYI guys if havent noticed rules are posted page 1
Old 02-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Tech Regular

G-Force Hobbies,Inc.
119 Kirkwood Square
Wilmington De,19808

2013 Race Schedule:

• April 7th -Opening Day/ Test & tune
  • April 14th- Points Race (1)
  • April 21st-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car (OPEN TIRE)
  • April 28th-Club Race
  • May 5th-Points Race (2)
  • May 19th-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car
  • May 24-25th East Coast Byron's Challenge (On-Road)
  • June 2nd-Club Race
  • June 9th-Points Race (3)
  • June 15-16th TBA
  • June 29-30 Sweep Challenge( Spec tires), GT & Electric Touring
  • July 7th-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car
  • July 13-14th GT East Coast Invitational (GT ONLY)
  • July 21st-Club Race
  • July 28th- Points Race (4)
  • August 3-4th Nova Rossi Challenge
  • August 11th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • August 18th-Club Race
  • August 25th G-Force Sponsored Race/BBQ
  • September 1st-Points Race (5)
  • September 8th- Club Race
  • September 15th "Pete Johnson Memorial Race"
  • September 22nd-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • September 29th-TBA
  • October 6th-Points Race (6)
  • October 13th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • October 20th-Club Race
  • October 27th-Final Points Race (7)/Awards End of season.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

heyyy thanks manny look like is gonna be a wolderful season can't wait to the summer,, see you soon guys
Originally Posted by Manny Fresh
G-Force Hobbies,Inc.
119 Kirkwood Square
Wilmington De,19808

2013 Race Schedule:

• April 7th -Opening Day/ Test & tune
  • April 14th- Points Race (1)
  • April 21st-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car (OPEN TIRE)
  • April 28th-Club Race
  • May 5th-Points Race (2)
  • May 19th-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car
  • May 24-25th East Coast Byron's Challenge (On-Road)
  • June 2nd-Club Race
  • June 9th-Points Race (3)
  • June 15-16th TBA
  • June 29-30 Sweep Challenge( Spec tires), GT & Electric Touring
  • July 7th-VTA/Short Course*/ 17.5 Touring Car
  • July 13-14th GT East Coast Invitational (GT ONLY)
  • July 21st-Club Race
  • July 28th- Points Race (4)
  • August 3-4th Nova Rossi Challenge
  • August 11th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • August 18th-Club Race
  • August 25th G-Force Sponsored Race/BBQ
  • September 1st-Points Race (5)
  • September 8th- Club Race
  • September 15th "Pete Johnson Memorial Race"
  • September 22nd-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • September 29th-TBA
  • October 6th-Points Race (6)
  • October 13th-VTA/Short Course*/17.5 Touring Car
  • October 20th-Club Race
  • October 27th-Final Points Race (7)/Awards End of season.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's been sum months since I been on the thred , thanks Man-fresh for letting me know the schedule is up , I can't wait for the season ,just build a new car for the season , go to take it to the winter nats to see how it work. Wish me luck BD fam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.