Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
South Jersey RC Raceway - indoor off road >

South Jersey RC Raceway - indoor off road

South Jersey RC Raceway - indoor off road

Old 12-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Last edited by beidle99; 12-30-2013 at 09:22 AM. Reason: dupe post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jaybird
Bill
can you fix the 1st page with the date changes for January
What dates are changing....racing this weekend?
Old 12-30-2013, 07:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Someone tech Scooby, he has to be cheating.
Old 12-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Bill
can you fix the 1st page with the date changes for January

George it is always fun racing with you , because you race clean (not like some people we know) ...but for the record I got you this time

Linda did a great job as always

see gary, i race clean unless faced with scooby or TLR, you get what you give. as for my tie up with junior before the triple, he needs to learn patience. i surely wasnt pulling over infront of the triple for him. not intentional of course as he knows i pull over for him plenty of times.
sorry about the carnage, i got some of my own from others earlier. thats racin.
TY

......and yes you did Jaybird thanks to TLR racing, none the less TLR is super fast this season, and the day was fun regardless. almost 15 with 2wd. damm gremlins.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by beidle99
What dates are changing....racing this weekend?
jan 5th race day non points

jan 8th practice

George Tom got me also ....but I got him back twice (never did that b/4) so I only owe him 100 more ..lol

Last edited by jaybird; 12-30-2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: i did get him good though ....lol
Old 12-30-2013, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bob Barry
Someone tech Scooby, he has to be cheating.
Its all in the Batteries, he just sets his charger to peak at 6 volts per cell. Ask Lane if you don't believe me.

Last edited by Whosold; 12-30-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Because I smell Smoke
Old 12-30-2013, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

We want judge judys updates back ....I kinda liked it myself

for example I pasted this

Good time yesterday at the indoor track. There were three kids in the Novice class. A lot of people ask about this class and the rules. They can run what they have, provided it’s a vehicle that fits into one of the regular classes, in case there aren’t enough to run separately, they will be put into a regular class. Therefore they have to have a similar truck or car. Again, if you’re thinking of racing, check out the track you want to race at and buy the vehicle that fits into one of their classes. Most novices start out with a short course truck. They’re durable and can get around.

Don’t forget racing jan 5th See you all then!

“Happy New Year everyone!”

Linda

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks everyone!

ps: for the record more 1/8 buggies this week

Last edited by jaybird; 12-30-2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: ron said i had to take a class ........
Old 12-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gtsakiris
see gary, i race clean unless faced with scooby or TLR, you get what you give. as for my tie up with junior before the triple, he needs to learn patience. i surely wasnt pulling over infront of the triple for him. not intentional of course as he knows i pull over for him plenty of times.
sorry about the carnage, i got some of my own from others earlier. thats racin.
TY

......and yes you did Jaybird thanks to TLR racing, none the less TLR is super fast this season, and the day was fun regardless. almost 15 with 2wd. damm gremlins.
George if you read my post it says he has to be more patient. He gets it right 99% of the time. Some section of the track are to risky for either party to try a pass or try to give room for a pass. I watched the whole thing. You hit pipe at corner and was getting off pipe as he was coming by. Now it could played 2 ways on your part and on his. On his part he needs to judge what you may do either drag race him or follow him and when he see's what route your taking he should adjust. As he has done both ways proceed or back off. His mistake he didn't back off. You also could have backed off. He hasn't been racing 1/8th scales since indoor season started, so he is in 1/10th mode were the etiquette is normally the driver that makes a mistake, bobble or pushes wide lets the other guy go. You at the time were multiple laps down. But may have been racing a competitor ahead of you I don't know. What I told him was he shares as much of the incident that you do. Either of you could have backed off.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by purple rides
George if you read my post it says he has to be more patient. He gets it right 99% of the time. Some section of the track are to risky for either party to try a pass or try to give room for a pass. I watched the whole thing. You hit pipe at corner and was getting off pipe as he was coming by. Now it could played 2 ways on your part and on his. On his part he needs to judge what you may do either drag race him or follow him and when he see's what route your taking he should adjust. As he has done both ways proceed or back off. His mistake he didn't back off. You also could have backed off. He hasn't been racing 1/8th scales since indoor season started, so he is in 1/10th mode were the etiquette is normally the driver that makes a mistake, bobble or pushes wide lets the other guy go. You at the time were multiple laps down. But may have been racing a competitor ahead of you I don't know. What I told him was he shares as much of the incident that you do. Either of you could have backed off.

Old 12-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Which is better then what happened to me in my race. When a driver ahead of me had issues and instead getting straightened out and proceeding he chose to get mad and squeeze trigger jumping pipes,lanes etc. and taking me out in process. Then next lap now trying to recover loss ground driving crazy took me out again. I didn't have a choice.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

jan 5th race day non points

jan 8th practice

George Tom got me also ....but I got him back twice (never did that b/4) so I only owe him 100 more ..lol
Is there going to be a new layout? If it is not changing when is the next practice? I'd like to test out My Christmas present prior to race day.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tom73
Is there going to be a new layout? If it is not changing when is the next practice? I'd like to test out My Christmas present prior to race day.
You Quote the answer then ask the Question. Huh
Old 12-31-2013, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

I would like to Wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

you all come back now ....here

Old 12-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

I would like to Wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

you all come back now ....here

Ditto
Old 12-31-2013, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

TLR races me clean 99.9% of the time...hmm maybe that's because that's the way I race him.... your right you do give what you get.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.