Roanoke area

Old 05-14-2021, 08:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Roanoke area

Hey guys,

I just got back into racing after about 15 years away and was hoping to find some folks that bash/race nitro or electric 8th and 10th scale. Im definitely thinking of getting back to traveling and racing as well. Any like minded folks out there?
Old 06-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I live in Roanoke also. I have a 1/10 scale 4 wheel drive buggy and a 1/8 scale GT class nitro car that I'd like to convert to electric. I'm interested in racing but don't know of anywhere to run them. If you hear of anywhere, or get a group together, let me know and I will join.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:25 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Im in the roanoke area as well and I Direct/race at City View Raceway right outside lynchburg. as well as twice a year at the Apex Center in wythville are gonna be your 2 closest options for racing 1/8th scale

https://www.facebook.com/CItyviewraceway - permanent offroad track races once a month 1/8th scale/ 5th scale
Scale Racing Sports | Facebook - twice a year indoor event in wythville 1/8th scale/ 5th scale
Old Yesterday, 05:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but there is a group of us with 1/24 scale crawlers that gets together in Roanoke. We'd love to have you join us...

Mid Atlantic Micro Crawlers
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mida...cmicrocrawlers