Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
mini 8T arms on mini 8ight >

mini 8T arms on mini 8ight

mini 8T arms on mini 8ight

Old 08-16-2017, 01:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (98%+)
Default mini 8T arms on mini 8ight

Hi guys, I searched a bit but couldn't find an answer so I'm hoping someone can help me. I've got a first gen mini 8ight and are looking at putting the truggy arms on it just to widen the stance a bit. I'm aware I will need the arms, turn buckles and CV shafts from the truggy but is there anything else I will need or will they bolt right on ? Or perhaps not fit at all ?

cheers !
Old 08-16-2017, 11:19 AM
Tech Regular

I'm pretty sure they'll fit, the hinge pin mount is the same on both and so are the hubs and steering knuckles.

It'll be very wide actually, you'll be doing wheelies a lot and backflips should be very easy. If you're not trying to make it into a mini stunt truck, then I'd recommend you just get hex extenders.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yes it will fit with no mods needed. One thing to look out for is the steering links and steering assemble. The M8T has a slightly longer aluminum bar than the M8.

I did this mod years ago and posted it here under M8T SCT and Rally conversion. But all my pictures are not visible do to Photobucket and their 400.00 3rd party charge.