Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
2014 Global Rallycross League For HPI Micro RS4 GRC >

2014 Global Rallycross League For HPI Micro RS4 GRC

2014 Global Rallycross League For HPI Micro RS4 GRC

Old 05-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb 2014 Global Rallycross League For HPI Micro RS4 GRC

Hey guys,

I picked up one of the new Ken Block HPI Micro RS4s, and I love the thing. It's a ton of fun to make small indoor jumps for, and set up courses much like real life GRC. It got me thinking, and I decided that it would be neat to find a few other people that have these and would be interested in starting a racing league based on the GRC series.

My excitement was only expanded when I learned about this...

In the next month or so, HPI are releasing the Sverre Isachsen and Bucky Lasek Micro RS4s, so there will be 3 Global Rallycross based Micro RS4s available, giving you a choice between the HFHV Fiesta and the Subaru STi GRC.

Would anyone be interested in a series like this? It would be loads of fun, and very easy to organize and set up.

Old 05-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Sounds interesting. I don't have one of these vehicles but I would like one. I am keen to see how they run this.