Wiki Posts
Search

Game - RC Champions - An 1:8 scale RC

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile Game - RC Champions - An 1:8 scale RC

Hi fellows,

This is my first post here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to write it, but I'd like to share with you guys a new products that we're implementing... this is a game called RC Champions and since we're in beta stage we'd like to know your impressions about the game and will be a pleasure for us send a copy of the game and obviously get your feedback when we had a release candidate

Please take a look at the video here:
qubyteinteractive.com/site10/news-qubytes-new-game-rc-champions/

The feedback is very important for us, so please put your comments on this thread (if you want).

Cheers!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sweet! Send me a copy, I've done lots of beta testing, I'd be happy to try it out and give you feedback! Is this a sim, or an actual game? Would be funny to see an animated Adam Drake lol. BTW, this really belongs in 1/8 scale forums and not mini scale being that your game is going to be only 1/8 scale.

Last edited by LucasRC; 08-30-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Is there a fixed camera? (like a fixed view from a driver's stand?) Are these licensed parts and vehicles? I mean I understand this is a game, but to attract the RC community as well, I think these items need to be an option. I understand getting the write-off on the use of actual companies vehicles/parts is expensive and a lengthy legal process. Also, are there going to be layouts from ROAR nationals, or other known tracks? Is this primary PC, or are you going to release this for the platforms as well? If so, will there be an option to use your own radio over the PS3/360/Wii controllers? Just some q's.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Fret, looks good. You might post in the on-road section as well since this portion is just the micro section (sub 1/12th).

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/

Are you using the mouse to control the circular portion in front versus the actual car? Or is that circular portion for touchpads? (I.E. for Ipads/Androids)