Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mini e-revo problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Default mini e-revo problem

ok i have the 1/16 mini e-revo that is brushless and im running two 11.1v 1300mah li-power lipos and it would just instantly flip over on its back when you gave it throttle. last week the servo went bad so i replaced it and now with both lipos at full charge it has hardly any power. any sugestions?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Are you running 2, 3s in series? That would mean you killed your esc and/or motor. Did you buy a smaller pinion other than the one supplied by Traxxas? If no then you could have overheated your stuff and killed it.
Now for the less scary stuff. lol
Try to recaliborate your ESC maybe. Are your TX batties fully charged? If it happined as soon as you switch servos maybe its there. Bad servo, maybe pluged in wrong.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RCaddict0
Are you running 2, 3s in series? That would mean you killed your esc and/or motor. Did you buy a smaller pinion other than the one supplied by Traxxas? If no then you could have overheated your stuff and killed it.
Now for the less scary stuff. lol
Try to recaliborate your ESC maybe. Are your TX batties fully charged? If it happined as soon as you switch servos maybe its there. Bad servo, maybe pluged in wrong.
i took it into hobbytown usa and they gave to the lipos and i had them gear it for me. it run fine and every thing for a long time then it just quit one day so i messed with the bottons on controler, recever, and esc. then found out it was the servo i had it replaced and it just seems short on power. its still fast and will pull a wheelie but its nothing like it was. how whould you recalibrate everything? i dont have a manual
Old 07-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Just like the other guy, you need to be over here...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/micro-mini-scales-115/
Old 07-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

http://www.rcnightmare.com/videos/ho...ate-setup.html