Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
Official Losi Micro SCT/Rally/Truggy Thread >

Official Losi Micro SCT/Rally/Truggy Thread

Official Losi Micro SCT/Rally/Truggy Thread

Old 05-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I was at a local hobby shop the other day, they had a bunch of new/old stock losi micro sct parts, -aluminum shocks, tons of aluminum parts, wheels, etc... I didn't buy anything as I don't really need it, but was a cool find.
Thought about getting the aluminum shocks, but they wanted $39 for them, ...I already have a spare set unopened, ..really don't need more LOL!
Old 11-20-2020, 09:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Hello! Looking for some help finding motors for these little Losi scte's. Anyone have an idea of a motor replacement or an upgrade? Thanks for your help!
Old 05-24-2021, 02:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by helijib View Post
Hello! Looking for some help finding motors for these little Losi scte's. Anyone have an idea of a motor replacement or an upgrade? Thanks for your help!
Adding to this request…. I still have two of the 1/24 SCT’s, they’re still excellent to drive. When I bought them, I bought heaps of spares but I am down to my last motors. The rest of vehicle is going strong, but I need to start thinking about more motor replacement options. The Losi motor, pictured below is discontinued, as is the equivalent Dynamite motor. I guess I’d be OK with a whole new ESC/Motor combo, then I’d have to change the servo too because it plugs into the Losi ESC/RX combo via a 5 wire plug. So I guess solving the ESC/RX/Motor problem might introduce a servo problem. Really hoping someone has found a solution, I’d love to keep these trucks running on brushless, they drive so good for their size.

Old 01-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a whole fleet of these that my family enjoys and I am running dangerously low on parts. Does anybody have any clapped out shells, rollers, etc they would part with for a fair price? My family loves these things and I can't swing replacing them all with something else at the moment.

Also, do we know what size motor the brushed version takes? Is it a 130? I can't find ANYTHING for sale as far as OEM or upgrade drop in brushed replacement motors. It's all brushless.
Old 01-14-2023, 03:43 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by 1967Typhoon View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a whole fleet of these that my family enjoys and I am running dangerously low on parts. Does anybody have any clapped out shells, rollers, etc they would part with for a fair price? My family loves these things and I can't swing replacing them all with something else at the moment.

Also, do we know what size motor the brushed version takes? Is it a 130? I can't find ANYTHING for sale as far as OEM or upgrade drop in brushed replacement motors. It's all brushless.
You could check out the Facebook Losi Micro Club Group. You could possibly get the parts you seek there for a price or trade.
Old 01-14-2023, 09:11 PM
Tech Regular

Motor wise, the current crop of mini motors should fit.
Old 01-18-2023, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

what wheels and tires fit ?