Sweep Racing Tires Minis thread >

Sweep Racing Tires Minis thread

Sweep Racing Tires Minis thread

Old 04-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Sweep Racing Tires Minis thread

Hi, everyone. welcome to Sweep Racing Tires Minis thread

We established Sweep Racing USA and release our exclusive Minis tires, Wheels and inserts (our inserts is TCS Legal)
We just want everyone to know we started an ad campaign here on the RCtech.net as well as LiveRC.com.

We would like for you guys to let us know what's on your mind, especially if you have tried our products.

Thank you

Note: Sweep Racing products used to be distributed in the US by other companies. But this is no longer the case. Sweep Racing USA is now the exclusive distributor for all of North America.

Last edited by SweepRacingUSA; 02-16-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Might want to post in the Electric On-road Section. Thats more dedicated to Minis.

Minis here is more in reference to Mini RC Cars like Mini-T or Mini-Z. If you make some tires for our scales, Im sure you would get some interest in here as well.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yes, make some tires for 18th scale cars and I will be all over them.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by burnineyes View Post
Yes, make some tires for 18th scale cars and I will be all over them.
+1...if you make it, we will buy!

Us 18th scale people need more onroad tire options. The stock tires suck on my local tracks and the 3Racing handle great but only last me one race day. Plus, 3Racing tires are usually WAY out of balance and wobble like crazy. Just venting but I want some good 18th scale onroad tires!
Old 04-16-2010, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

These should be good options for many of the 1/18 vehicles. Since they are intended for Minis and "M" class cars, they will have a suitable diameter for Vendetta, 18R and others. Use the Trinity hex adapters... "mini" rim diameter is a little smaller than the Vendetta buggy rim.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just a heads up for mini drivers... I ran the Sweep Racing's molded inserts for the Mini's Green in front pink in the rear which are TCS legal by the way for Wed nights club race..Laped the field using these inserts.. I highly recommend them!!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Tech Regular

Hey fellas, I recommend Sweep Racing T-Shirts... They are very comfortable from the first time you put them on...Light material will keep you cool on the hot summer months.. I recommend if you are a certain size go up 2 sizes, this is recommended on Sweep Racing's website..
Old 04-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Darrin70 View Post
Hey fellas, I recommend Sweep Racing T-Shirts... They are very comfortable from the first time you put them on...Light material will keep you cool on the hot summer months.. I recommend if you are a certain size go up 2 sizes, this is recommended on Sweep Racing's website..
isn't that what all team drivers say, "buy the t-shirts to help pay for the ones I get for free"?
Old 04-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DettaSCT View Post
isn't that what all team drivers say, "buy the t-shirts to help pay for the ones I get for free"?
Sorry Detta, this is what I meant: I recommend if you run Sweeps Products to grab one of their T-Shirts... They are very comfortable from the first time you put them on and affordable...Light material will keep you cool on those hot summer months.. I recommend if you are a certain size go up 2 sizes, this is recomended on Sweep Racing's website..
Old 04-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Darrin,

Instead of being a mouthpiece for products we do not need. Pass on suggestions for products we 1/18th do need? It very disingenuous to not listen to what we are saying and talking about TCS or T-shirts were we have nothing to do with that.

Say, more 1/18th SC and off-road tire choices?

::

Duneland, the issue is that many of those rims wont fit in the pivot ball suspension of the Detta.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Anyone try mini wheels/tires on an 18R? looks like the mini wheels/tires are just about 1-2mm wider and 2-3mm taller. Also, what Trinity hex adapters are needed to even try this?
Old 04-17-2010, 06:13 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Darrin,

Instead of being a mouthpiece for products we do not need. Pass on suggestions for products we 1/18th do need? It very disingenuous to not listen to what we are saying and talking about TCS or T-shirts were we have nothing to do with that.

precisely + unless they're made out of some fancy microfiber fabric a t-shirt is a t-shirt. team drivers come off better if they are helping others with real info, not selling the stuff they get for free. tell us you have something for 1/18ths, and not confuse the issue by informing us you have onroad rubber for m-class tamiya 1/10ths.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by oXYnary View Post
Darrin,

Duneland, the issue is that many of those rims wont fit in the pivot ball suspension of the Detta.
It's bean a while since I ran a 'mini' wheel on my detta. I had more of an issue with the rear arms hitting the ribs on some of the wheels. A little dremeling took care of it... Later...
Old 04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Regular

`m using the sweep 25degree mini tires on my lrp shark on carpet. the rims fit perfectly, you dont have to dremel the hubs as you have to do with most other 1:10 mini wheels

the traction is really good, and the tires last for ages!

compared to foams they are a couple of tenhts slower

here is a pic of my car, it has the vendetta sc chassis
Old 04-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hatebreed View Post
`m using the sweep 25degree mini tires on my lrp shark on carpet. the rims fit perfectly, you dont have to dremel the hubs as you have to do with most other 1:10 mini wheels

the traction is really good, and the tires last for ages!

compared to foams they are a couple of tenhts slower

here is a pic of my car, it has the vendetta sc chassis
looking good!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service