Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi MRC problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? losi MRC problems

Ok so here is the deal. I bought my MRC in Jan. About two weeks after owning it, it stoped working. Took it to a hobby shop they said the esc went out. I have the spectrum sr300 in it but have not yet got to use it(maybe its the problem? read some things about it in another post) I just bought the NOVAK mongoose brushless crawler 18.5t combo with the 15t pinion. I installed it all according to instructions. Im using deans ultra connectors for the batts. Still running stock losi batts w/ deans. I have the Spectrum DX3S tx. I also have the Hitec 76oz. steering servo in it w/ metal gears(worked fine before problem). Now after all is said and done. i have no steering.. no control over the throttle except once when i pluged in the throttle wires backwards at the esc. My car wigs out and the ESC flashes all these crazy blue, amber, red lights at me. Im confused as hell..pleaseee help. I have not been able to drive my mrc in forever...
Old 03-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

try re binding you remote then reset the esc and set it up again with the radio. first check all the wires make sure they are correct. last resort call novak if that doesnt work call jr