Success!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trerc
Rob can actually be pretty helpful when he wants to be, he does know his stuff. Anyway,

As far as the turnbuckles go.. the 2 long ones (the only 2 that are different than the other 4) are for the steering links. It ain't rocket science no need to get out the digital calipers and take precision measurements either. We're not talking a difference that's barely noticeable to the naked eye here, it's a night and day difference. Stevie Wonder could tell you they are 2 different lengths.
+1
Old 01-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Before I had the turnbuckles out of the package I know they were different lengths, but after breaking a Ti one I just randomely grabbed one and forgot about the length.

Either way, my tires still leans
Old 01-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by trerc
It ain't rocket science no need to get out the digital calipers and take precision measurements either. We're not talking a difference that's barely noticeable to the naked eye here, it's a night and day difference. Stevie Wonder could tell you they are 2 different lengths.
+1

And Stevie probably could to handle adjusting them so one wheel doesn't lean to boot.