Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
2nd Annual Indiana State Micro Championships >

2nd Annual Indiana State Micro Championships

2nd Annual Indiana State Micro Championships

Old 01-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BadSign View Post
Well, I heard some guy by the name of Ron Trobaugh dominated Sunday, with wins in both Mod Truck and Mod Buggy. Do you know him?

Tim Mohr took home the win in monster truck.
Ha ha, yep I heard of that old fart! Some were asking for the complete run-down. If it isn't too much trouble. Maybe just take pics of the qual sheets and mains print outs and post thumbnails?

Anywho, thanks for the efforts in orginizing the event. And to the rest of the 'Slots' crew!
Old 01-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Big Props to all you Indy Slots people who put this event together! Your facility is beautiful. You guys ran a great program. Great to see MWS racer David Lee manning the mike and keeping us informed. Thank You! Can't wait til next winter...yeah, right!
It was good to see the Castle guys in action. True sportsmen in a very competitive race. Lots of tips and advice. A testimony for what "factory" guys should be doing at the track, which many times doesn't happen...imho.
Thanks for you race support and hope to see you guys again.
Finally,, Congrats to N.W. Ind. privateer Kris Polancak for what looked like a flawless display of racing. Not only did he win both on-road classes he raced, he helped all the Region guys keep running or offer set-up advice.
I know I tested his patience a couple of times and he always kept his cool!! A true role model for us RC types. Thanks!!!

I didn't see the offroad action. I stopped by in the am to see the track. I heard that Duneland Hobby owner Ron Trobaugh was unbeatable. I know he's a true pioneer in the RC Racing community and works hard to achieve top level results no matter what class car he drives. Way to go!!

Again, Thanks to all who attended. I thought the turnout would be bigger, but I wasn't disappointed. Everybody wanted to race hard and have fun. I saw a lot of smiling faces and look forward to next year! Nick A.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Thanks for the props guys. I'm waiting for those results myself.
Ron, I'll see what i can do. Can't make any promises, though.
Nick, I think it seemed smaller because we seperated oval, on-road, and off road onto seperate time periods. Last year was packed in and we had tochange the track over in between every round of heats!I think we actually had more entries overall.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Tech Rookie

how about posting the results from sundays off road , you posted saturdays
Old 01-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Sorry, I only have the winners. You can call Indy Slots at (317) 787-7568 and ask them.