Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So I took my Reedy Mini-Mod apart.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default So I took my Reedy Mini-Mod apart.....

And now I cant put it back together! The metal spacer deal that keeps the hood connected to the can will not screw in. What am I missing?? The magnets suck the metal piece down, and the screws arent long enough to reach down to scrw into it.

WTF?!?!
Old 02-24-2007, 04:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The metal ring should have 2 notches on its outer edge. Rotate it so that they line up with the bumps on the inside of the can. Normally the ring hooks behind those bumps to loc your endbell in place.
Take the ring out of the can and put it on the end bell. Screw in the screws a little to hold it on, but not tight.

Put the endbell back into the can lining up the notches again so the ring goes below the bumps. Rotate the endbell into position and tighten down.

Make sure your positve and negative sides of the end bell are aligned with the side of the can that they were originally. Or your motor will rotate backwards.