Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
Off-Road Track Tampa, FL >

Off-Road Track Tampa, FL

Off-Road Track Tampa, FL

Old 01-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (71%+)
Default Off-Road Track Tampa, FL

I just wanted to know if there is anyone in Tampa that races off road 1/18th scale vehicles. I have a track in my backyard but I sold my RC18T because no one wanted to come over and just bash around. I was just thinking that I should get another mini but before I do that I want to know if there is anyone that would be interested in coming over and racing. There was about a 3ft gap on the double, a whoop section, and about a 9ft gap for the triple. Check out the pictures and tell me what you guys think of it. Thanks for reading!
Attached Thumbnails Off-Road Track Tampa, FL-imag0109.jpg   Off-Road Track Tampa, FL-imag0106.jpg   Off-Road Track Tampa, FL-imag0117.jpg   Off-Road Track Tampa, FL-imag0115.jpg  
Old 01-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

I used to stay up until 3am just running my truck. It was a blast!
Old 01-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YokomoMR4BX
I just wanted to know if there is anyone in Tampa that races off road 1/18th scale vehicles. I have a track in my backyard but I sold my RC18T because no one wanted to come over and just bash around. I was just thinking that I should get another mini but before I do that I want to know if there is anyone that would be interested in coming over and racing. There was about a 3ft gap on the double, a whoop section, and about a 9ft gap for the triple. Check out the pictures and tell me what you guys think of it. Thanks for reading!
Hobbytown USA has a indoor track that they run 1/18th offroad, i havent gone there in a few weeks but you can give them a call they are located on Dale Mabry south of Erlich
Old 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

i may do that i have a 1/18th buggy but i need a drive shaft for it
Old 01-09-2007, 04:14 PM
Tech Regular

The track at HobbyTownUSA is what got me started but it never got organized. I even left them my phone on the sign up sheet to race. The only bad thing about the track at my house is that my truck would get dirty.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

The track at HobbyTownUSA is what got me started but it never got organized. I even left them my phone on the sign up sheet to race. The only bad thing about the track at my house is that my truck would get dirty.
that happens to everybody that races off road , if you want to keep it clean you will race onroad and stay out of the dirt