Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
Kyosho Mini-Z Series >

Kyosho Mini-Z Series

Like Tree1918Likes

Kyosho Mini-Z Series

Old 05-15-2022, 10:58 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Poor_Boy View Post
Can't get the Kyosho VE ICS program to work on my VE pro cars. Will not connect to VE but it connects fine with the ASF program and cars so I don't think it is the drivers. I loaded it onto a Windows 7 and Windows 10 computer and got the same error. Anyone else have issues with the VE interface?

Here is the message I get.
Had the same issue and then managed to get it resolved by using the Bluetooth interface from my laptop
Poor_Boy likes this.
Old 05-15-2022, 01:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LRUBIO View Post
Had the same issue and then managed to get it resolved by using the Bluetooth interface from my laptop
Yeah I also wound up using bluetooth with an app. Ultimately would like to get the Kyosho interface working if anyone knows way.
Old 05-19-2022, 09:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally the ASF based mr-03 could easily power an ilap transponder via the ICS connector. I heard rumors that the mr-03s (sport) may not have had enough power to reliably power the transponder.
Do the easylaps transponders require power from the battery terminals? Or just in certain instances?
Old 05-19-2022, 09:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Poor_Boy View Post
Yeah I also wound up using bluetooth with an app. Ultimately would like to get the Kyosho interface working if anyone knows way.
if memory serves me you had to download 1 driver and then a KO driver, it took awhile but I finally got it. If I can find the you tube video again il post it.
Old 05-19-2022, 10:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ChiMiniRC View Post
Originally the ASF based mr-03 could easily power an ilap transponder via the ICS connector. I heard rumors that the mr-03s (sport) may not have had enough power to reliably power the transponder.
Do the easylaps transponders require power from the battery terminals? Or just in certain instances?
yes constant,protek makes a cable that goes to the terminals for power, or you can just take and solder it.

Old Today, 07:59 AM
Tech Adept

Does anyone know of any mini-z tracks in the Salt lake Utah area? Id like to see what my 1/64 scale mini-z-esque car can do on an rcp track.

​​​​​​​
Old Today, 09:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jonnywachter View Post
Does anyone know of any mini-z tracks in the Salt lake Utah area? Id like to see what my 1/64 scale mini-z-esque car can do on an rcp track.
For sure!! Salt Lake Mini-Z. Its not a facility, just basement racing but you are welcome to come try out that little monster. We usually race about every other week on Thursdays. Next race will be June 2nd I believe. You can catch us on FB @ Salt Lake Mini-Z, or saltlakemini-z.com.