Old 09-16-2022, 08:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

mini B ready for to go for Rhythm RC raceway in Hammonton NJ

tom73 likes this.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by fltrsei View Post
Like a lot of people I'm having trouble with the ball cups on the front end popping off when hitting things. How can I improve the ball cups to resist popping off?

Th A-arms flex, does this make the problem worse?
Sadly the sole solution I've found is to just stop driving it. Couple the peg leg open diff and tires that don't work on asphalt or astroturf, with junk ball cups and I've yet to drive this for 10 minutes before it's broken and missing parts. I've yet to even give this full throttle yet, which is extremely disappointing. If you find a solution, like RPM end links, I'd give them a try, but if there aren't any solutions soon then I'll just be selling mine.
Old 09-18-2022, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YourConfused View Post
Sadly the sole solution I've found is to just stop driving it. Couple the peg leg open diff and tires that don't work on asphalt or astroturf, with junk ball cups and I've yet to drive this for 10 minutes before it's broken and missing parts. I've yet to even give this full throttle yet, which is extremely disappointing. If you find a solution, like RPM end links, I'd give them a try, but if there aren't any solutions soon then I'll just be selling mine.
how much lol
Old 09-19-2022, 04:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by strodedawg View Post
how much lol
I just added up what I've dumped into this and now i don't want to even talk about it! Lol Maybe I'll fix it when I've forgotten how much I've already spent on it. Lol
Old 09-19-2022, 07:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PhoenixR1 View Post
Iím in the hunt for the same answer. I hear the Proline Hole shot is the tire for loose dirt. I can only find then pre-mounted for the mini T. Does anyone know of the rear wheels on the mini B are the same as the mini T?
Mini B and Mini T 2.0 are the same wheels out back. the T just uses the Mini B wheels at all 4 corners.

Last edited by RogueIV; 09-19-2022 at 07:22 PM. Reason: quote missing
Old 09-19-2022, 07:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scoobyrs25 View Post
They do not. They run bearings in the wheels.
If you debond the front tires of the Mini JRX2 they will fit on the Mini B's front wheels. The wheel's width and diameter are the same the different is the Mini JRX2 uses the old style bearing in the wheels design while the Mini B uses a hex with bearings being on the car itself.

I've just done the reverse. Put the fronts made for a Mini B onto a Mini JRX2 wheel.
Old 09-20-2022, 11:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

mini B ready for to go for Rhythm RC raceway in Hammonton NJ

What servo horn are you using and where did you find it? I have a similar AGFRC servo that didn't come with a horn and my local hobby shop is so ignorant that 3 people, who work there, didn't even know that there is more than 1 size made!
I was able to force the stock servo saver onto it, since I bought the pro roller I had to buy this separately, but it's rather horrible.

Thanks
Old 09-20-2022, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YourConfused View Post
What servo horn are you using and where did you find it? I have a similar AGFRC servo that didn't come with a horn and my local hobby shop is so ignorant that 3 people, who work there, didn't even know that there is more than 1 size made!
I was able to force the stock servo saver onto it, since I bought the pro roller I had to buy this separately, but it's rather horrible.

Thanks
itís the agfrc mini servo arm cut down and the hole drilled out.
Old 09-23-2022, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

itís the agfrc mini servo arm cut down and the hole drilled out.
Actually actually unless you can find a longer ball stud you won't be able to drill it and use a nut on the other side. You're in the same boat I'm in, looking like I will have to put the odd 2.5 mm tap through the reefs aluminum horn I have. I had to buy the 2.5 mm taps (came in a set of two so I can break one, ha) I don't think I have the exact drill recommended to use before tapping so I'll just have to find the closest one to it. Then Loctite the stud into the horn. If anyone knows where I can get the same size ball stud with a longer thread please share