Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HSP 1/24 4wd SCT 24, MICROX, ECX

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default HSP 1/24 4wd SCT 24, MICROX, ECX

I don't see a tread for these. I would like to exchange information with other people out there who have these cars. I have several of these and they are awesome little cars. I can't be the only person who has these. I do have news for anyone who has these and is in need of parts. I found the most stuff on EBAY under hsp 24 also at Nitrorcx website some at Hobby town, and also horizon hobby for these cars. I did have to search a little to find the exact part I needed. But I found it. Hope this helps, does anyone have a lead on brushless upgrades for this car. If so please contact me. [email protected]

Last edited by Mr2ndplace; 01-11-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:56 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hey

I also have a few scte 1/24s and looking to buy a few more would you happen to want to sell one?
Old 01-07-2020, 02:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Nice little truck

I really enjoy racing these. I just wish there were a wider selection of upgrade parts available for them. Brushless motor and esc would be a big help. Biggest problem I have had is with steering links or tie rods if you prefer. My track has a barrier wall around it. It doesn't treat your steering nicely when you hit it. I've been running mine for almost 2 years. Fun stuff.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hsp 1/24 4wd buggy, truggy, rally car, monster truck and short course truck.

These are a great little driveway, basement, or backyard racer. I would like to find other people who like these. The biggest problem is finding a good supply of upgrade parts. The upgrades are listed in my parts sheet that came with the car. But the only upgrade part I have found is the aluminum shock tower. I am hoping to find all the upgrade parts. Problem is the suppliers won't import them and the factory won't make them. They dont think there is a market for them. So I am asking other people to contact. Nitrorcx imports the MICROX brand, Hobby town and horizon hobby imports ECX brand. HSP is the manufacturer, several companies export these Amax, Chigift, Toysky, Shengen to name a few. If we come to gather and contact the importers and let them know what upgrades your are looking for. They will import them. I asked nitroxrc to find the oil shock and they did. The upgrade parts are available but we have to let the suppliers know, we want them. This is a simple, inexpensive and durable little car. With the brushless motor and esc and lipo battery this little car rocks I would like to see some more options other than those they currently have available. But I need your help. [email protected]

Last edited by Mr2ndplace; 01-11-2020 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hsp 24 4wd

This little car is 8 out of 10. The chassis needs to be sealed better. The steering parts could be improved. Better availability of upgrade parts and wider selection of pinion and spur gears. This little thing is an awsome miniature 4wd car. It is simple, easy to work on and has a ton of options available. The price and space requirements is the biggest plus. If your into 1/10 scale as I was and am. It's hard to have a decent track because of the space required. With this size car that's not a problem. If you have a piece of asphalt or concrete the size of a 2 car garage you have room for a good sized fun oval track. The local park should have a basket ball or tennis court or parking lot. They all make great tracks to race with your friends. I have a 20' by 30' clay oval. Only problem is these cars dont deal with pieces of sand in the gears very well. Mine are all sealed up. The chassis with tape and the gear boxes and steering with felt washers. I still get sand inside the gears sometimes, but not that often. As long as I blow the sand off the track with a leaf blower before I race on it. Fun stuff. Finally a car my friends and family can race with in my back yard. Come on, what's your opinion.

Last edited by Mr2ndplace; 01-21-2020 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Available

Originally Posted by MateoRyan
I also have a few scte 1/24s and looking to buy a few more would you happen to want to sell one?
I found these on ebay. search hsp 24 or sct 24 or microx 24 or ecx 24. You should find what your looking for there.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

just ordered two for my corona garage track off the bay
Old 04-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fat500
just ordered two for my corona garage track off the bay
i ordered 2 as well. Looking forward to trying them out with my son.
Old 04-15-2020, 11:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wheels4
i ordered 2 as well. Looking forward to trying them out with my son.
Got them in today... nice little RC's. Looking forward to running them on the small track I build.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default ESC

Why not use the tabs on the esc? Chassis is already drilled to screw the esc in place. Instructions call for tape?