Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Micro and Mini Scales
Mini Apartment Track 1/28 Help >

Mini Apartment Track 1/28 Help

Mini Apartment Track 1/28 Help

Old 09-24-2019, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default Mini Apartment Track 1/28 Help

I posted in the want to buy section which I'm realizing may have been a mistake. I saw the mini-t ramps and track dots discontinued on Horizon, but what would you recommend for turning my apartment kitchen into a little mini 1/28 track? I recently got a SC28 to try and get the gf and roommates hooked on rc what are your suggestions?? DIY tips and links to purchasable items would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-24-2019, 07:30 PM
EMU
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What do you have in your recycling bin? Cardboard boxes can easily be made into ramps and dots... a soda bottle cut into strips and glued to a cardboard slab could be a rhythm section... use gaffer tape to increase traction on the obstacles. Just think outside of the box, and use what you have around to make it, you would be surprised with what you can do without really spending any money.