Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Company/Manufacturer Forums > MaxAmps Support Forum
MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo PLUGS >

MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo PLUGS

MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo PLUGS

Old 07-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo PLUGS

Hey, I have 2 of these MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo batteries. I'm not sure what type of plugs come on these when new, but mine have really strange plugs on them. They are red on one side and black on the other, and have two square holes on both sides of the plug. They kind of slip over each other to plug in. I've asked at my LHS, but they don't know either.....
Old 07-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by monster271 View Post
Hey, I have 2 of these MaxAmps 6000mAh 7.4v Lipo batteries. I'm not sure what type of plugs come on these when new, but mine have really strange plugs on them. They are red on one side and black on the other, and have two square holes on both sides of the plug. They kind of slip over each other to plug in. I've asked at my LHS, but they don't know either.....
Sounds like anderson power poles.................

We can put what ever plug you want on them when you buy new. I'm guessing you have used packs.

Jason
Old 07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

YES SIR!! Those are them. Yeah, I bought them used with a charger. The guy didn't want to seperate them.....so I thought....ah, what the hell. And, 3 days later, my other pack exploded....so I'm using these now.

So, if I want to change them to deans.....I just cut them off and re-sauter on a deans plug?
Old 07-31-2009, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Correct just cut off and solder on a deans. Do one wire at a time so you don't risk a short.

Jason