Wiki Posts
Search

Slashes at RC Performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Slashes at RC Performance

Another great night of racing trucks and Slashes at RC Performance. Jason, myself and Spike were the the only Slashes there but three is a class At RC Performance. Spike did a great job driving Kenny's Slash. I had all I could do to catch him in the main. Spikes motor was a bit too hot for the RC Performance track/carpet but he was able to turn it down and did very well with the truck in the main. Good job Spike!

The new signature series Slashes are starting to arrive at RC Performance. They have a Fabtech and Amsoil in stock now. If you are looking to buy a Slash and want to stand out from the crowd with a custom body now is the time to get one. Stop by and check them out.

See everyone Sat. Keith and Jason.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Four Sashes at RC Performance this week. One new face. Jason sheared a pin in the transmission during practice so raced with my truck. He did very well and placed second in the main but was beat by some thirty year old guy with two kids. Well maybe with twenty more years of practice...

Good racing Bob, thanks for the help you gave Jason early in the race, as I have said driving advice is something I really can't give. Your help is really appreciated by both me and Jason.

Jim said there are two others showing interest in the Slash class that have purchased their Slashes already. Maybe next Wed. RC Performance may even buy a Slash for customers to demo. Should be great to get people hooked.

Keith and Jason.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Tech Master

Mike and Cody were able to make the races this week. It was fun to have more Slashes. Even though Jason did not place that well he commented three different times on how much fun he had.

Alex was a first time racer with his stock Rustler. He raced in the Slash class and dispite his battery problems did well.

Congrats to Kenny on his big win. Good job!

A special thanks to Jimmy for going the extra distance to help Mike get the nut for his antenna. Jim was able to find an extra antenna nut in the box for a diplay truck so Mike could race. Thanks again Jim.

The surprise of the evening was Bob and his new Target slash. Bob was really haveing fun with this approach to Slash driving.

For more info on Bob's new Slash rules see the MARCCA forum.

See everyone on Sat, Keith and Jason.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

that was a great track i had lots of fun even though i came in last. it was my first time at rcp but it was fun hope i can come back soon and we will make it this saturday
Old 01-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Cody, glad you had fun. Me too, even though I came in last also. The smaller track means everything is right in front of you and the RC Performance guys really do a good job with the layout. Lots of turns and managable jumps. Hope to see you there on another Wed. night but I know its a haul for your dad and makes a late night on a school night.

Keith and Jason.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! lots of Slashes. Congrats to Jacob and his win in the A Main slash class. Jason had fun but it gets late for him. I don't know if this is really a beginners class anymore. Lots of fast times with great drivers showing off there skills.

Keithg and Jason.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 AM
Tech Master

Well there was a good turnout at RC Performance. Two qualifying heats for Slash and it was awards night. Jason was presented a first place trophy for points in the Slash class and was very excited. The trophy was larger than everyones except Tory's who also received a first place trophy for the Modified truck class. It really means a lot to a seven year old to place in a class and be recognized by people he looks up to. Congratulations to all who received awards and thank you for the support.

Keith and Jason.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Congrads to Jason on his win. Also to "To Fast" Tory on a dominating points win. I can only amigin how excited Jason was receiving that trophy being so young, as i was very excited getting mine, my first, and i'm old. Again congrads to all and a big thanks to RCP for the hard ware, i thought only first through third only was getting one. Very nice on their part.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

jason deserves it. keith, if it wasnt for you two i dont think the slash class would be as popular as it is at RCP. so in other words, THANK YOU!

josh
Old 02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrr102486
jason deserves it. keith, if it wasnt for you two i dont think the slash class would be as popular as it is at RCP. so in other words, THANK YOU!

josh
What's a slash? Every time I ask about one they just sold the last one!

(well, its almost that bad)
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

John,

I might trade mine for a nice CRC WGT car. LOL
Old 02-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Slow
Lifelike
Awsome