Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES(Newcomers: Pls Read ) >

GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES(Newcomers: Pls Read )

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES(Newcomers: Pls Read )

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2004, 02:03 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Default GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES(Newcomers: Pls Read )

The next time someone creates a Wency name and begins spamming the entire site like this one did, it will force me to close this entire Manila forum. You guys are out of control. Posting here is a privilege, not a right, and you are abusing it.

Last edited by rough512; 01-31-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally posted by futureal
The next time someone creates a Wency name and begins spamming the entire site like this one did, it will force me to close this entire Manila forum. You guys are out of control. Posting here is a privilege, not a right, and you are abusing it.

Wency and all current and would-be copycats... Time for the handle to go. Please cooperate. And please stop going around spamming other boards. (This is for you Wency 1st).
Old 11-30-2004, 05:30 AM
Tech Elite

Default Welcome newcomers

Watch the vid before you start posting... needs speakers/sound card

Originally posted by Aaron Waldron
http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
Old 01-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Default GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES

We have more than 10 different threads to accomodate all sorts of posts.
We do NOT need any more threads that further divide what small community we have.
Before you go eager beaver and start making your own thread... please ask... will my post be better off in one of the existing threads???
If the answer is a yes (even if it is not obvious), please post in that thread instead of making a new one.

For example : question about batteries --> post in the Electric thread. question about an off road truck --> post in the off road thread

CHECK OUT THE THREAD's GUIDELINES FOR POSTING

Thank you for keeping our forums clean

Last edited by Mang Boy; 11-21-2006 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rough512
We do NOT need any more threads that further divide what small community we have.
Before you go eager beaver and start making your own thread... please ask... will my post be better off in one of the existing threads???
If the answer is a yes (even if it is not obvious), please post in that thread instead of making a new one.

For example : question about batteries --> post in the Electric thread. question about an off road truck --> post in the off road thread

Thank you for keeping our forums clean
There have been numerous new threads lately. Anybody who's planning to start a new thread, kindly read the above post. Right now there are enough threads to accomodate the majority. Everybody is welcome to participate in ongoing discussions in the different threads no matter from what group or racetrack you belong to.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

GENERAL POSTING GUIDELINES.

1. Avoid In-line images or pictures. Use the "Manage Attachment" Option. Let's give the viewers the choice of selecting which thumbnail to be loaded in larger version. If you prefer In-Line Images please make sure it's not too big as to skew the format of the forums (suggested size of 640 x 480).
2. Post appropriate Signature information. Avoid indexing or listing information.
3. Use the PM feature as much as possible.
4. Avoid double posting.
5. Use plain language (avoid usage of coded, textspeak, or telegraph type language).
5. No opening of new threads. Consult any moderator.

LET'S KEEP THIS FORUM CLEAN AND ORDERLY. PLEASE COOPERATE. THANK YOU.

Last edited by Addict sa RC; 12-14-2006 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Reminder

WE have received some comments from your fellow posters about so called "In-line images" way of posting photos in this thread. As you may have experienced at one time or another that when using "dial-up" internet connection, it takes a long long time to download "in-line images". Sometimes, the server will kick your connection out too. As a courtesy to other posters that are still using dial-up internet connection, WE would like to ASK YOUR COOPERATION to AVOID using the so called "In-line images" way of posting photos. If you MUST or PREFER posting "In-line images", a maximum of 640 x 480 pixels as suggested by some will not skew the format of the thread. Please PM Addict sa RC if this is still too big.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Last edited by Addict sa RC; 12-14-2006 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

It's so dissappointing to see some "oldtimers" actually opening new threads despite the many existing threads available. If you have problems following the above guidelines, meron po tayong local na forum (I can't mention the name in deference to futureal) . Mas madami pong forums dun na pwedeng kayong mag-open ng threads, mas madami forums na pagpipilian.

Thank you for using RCTECH forums
Old 08-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Tech Elite

Please welcome our new moderator , RAJS.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Master

@Ganja,

I am not selling any Nitro engine and i am not into nitro rc. Kindly advice kung sino ang gumagamit ng username ko dito sa forum. or please post the seller's number here!

To all concerned:

It seems that some bad people are using other people's username here to sell or deal with some buyers. Buyers beware, take the necessary steps to verify that you are dealing with the right seller. Ask for credentials first bago kayo makipag-deal. Example etong case namin ni Ganja. He's been sending me PMs asking for my account to deposit his payment for a 0.25 engine that i am supposed to be selling him. Buti na lang nagverify sya sa akin in a followup PM confirming if i am the same person he's dealing with. This is a work of a SCAMMER.. Ingat na lang mga buyers.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Default Post ko lang dito, natatabunan na sa Buy N Sell thread

Tired of seeing the same items posted over and over and over ... ???

Here's what you can do.

On top of this page under the rctech banner is a User CP menu Item. Click that item and it will take you to your control panel

On the left side is another menu. Click on the the Edit Ignore List under Settings and Options.

On the "Add a Member to Your List..." field, type in your least-favorite user name and click on Okay Button

Click on Save Changes.

Now you will no longer be bothered by those pesky spams.

Ano pa hinihintay nyo? Try It!!!!
Be careful when choosing to ignore a user, you might miss out when he/she does post a real bargain.

You can also use the ignore list to uh , ignore our resident trolls.