Cebu RC Fly Boyz

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 05:22 AM
jpn
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Cebu RC Fly Boyz

FLYBOYZ,

Congratulations on the first FunFly event held at SRP flying field!...SUCCESS!

As agreed by most of the FLYBOYZ, please FLYBOYZ post on this thread so we will not interfere with the with the RC Car Club. Lets post EVERYTHING ABOUT FLYING and THE PEOPLE WHO FLY ON THIS THREAD.

Let's just hope the moderator will allow the CEBU RC GROUP to have two threads....if not then we will have to share our original thread.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 AM
MGP
Tech Regular

WELCOME TO ALL OF US!!!!

the funfly was a great experience.....as of now me & the others are "pang-experience mode" lang sa' didto ganina.....

mr. P i think we should start flying na...otherwise you will experience static crash.....chopper falling off the shelf due to inactivity.........joke only.....

hopefully your gang will jump into the water na....

thanks to JPN for this new home for all of CEBU RC FLYBOYZ, while this thread is primarily for flyers.....im sure everybody is welcome here......more power to all
Old 11-25-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MGP
WELCOME TO ALL OF US!!!!

the funfly was a great experience.....as of now me & the others are "pang-experience mode" lang sa' didto ganina.....

mr. P i think we should start flying na...otherwise you will experience static crash.....chopper falling off the shelf due to inactivity.........joke only.....

hopefully your gang will jump into the water na....

thanks to JPN for this new home for all of CEBU RC FLYBOYZ, while this thread is primarily for flyers.....im sure everybody is welcome here......more power to all
good to be home.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Tech Adept

jpn and the rest of the CEBU FLY BOYZ!!!

Great!!! ..... ..... Congratulations to All for a fun filled day. Although i was a little late, i still got to see lots of action and get to eat some PIZZA!!! ..... Bai, once i get to brew some of that secret blend fuel you and MGP are using, I'll hopefully be able to start flying regularly with you guys. ..... And try to stay away from CRASHING!!! .....

For the pictures @ last nights SUN STAR Party, Check out the RC CAR Thread. Kapoy na E re-post.

Mr. P
Old 11-25-2007, 05:41 AM
MGP
Tech Regular

master NIN...actually bai we now have 2 homes.....remember you do not just have r/c trucks.....but a fleet of r/c trucks....bai mas daghan pa man kag truck sa uban tinu-od nga na ay trucking.......it's good to be home...also.., kay duha naman.....
Old 11-25-2007, 05:44 AM
Tech Adept

Darth CEN,

Do you mean, GOOD TO HAVE A HOME??? ..... You can change your "AVATAR" to a more appropriate one now. ..... Well, Since this is now your home.

Mr. P
Old 11-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by edmund porter
jpn and the rest of the CEBU FLY BOYZ!!!

Great!!! ..... ..... Congratulations to All for a fun filled day. Although i was a little late, i still got to see lots of action and get to eat some PIZZA!!! ..... Bai, once i get to brew some of that secret blend fuel you and MGP are using, I'll hopefully be able to start flying regularly with you guys. ..... And try to stay away from CRASHING!!! .....

For the pictures @ last nights SUN STAR Party, Check out the RC CAR Thread. Kapoy na E re-post.

Mr. P
welcome mr p... when are you going to fly regularly. pls dont wait that i will be your master in the air,
Old 11-25-2007, 05:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by MGP
master NIN...actually bai we now have 2 homes.....remember you do not just have r/c trucks.....but a fleet of r/c trucks....bai mas daghan pa man kag truck sa uban tinu-od nga na ay trucking.......it's good to be home...also.., kay duha naman.....
mgp
master mike its just a figure speech .,actually im double blade ,mr p ,can prove that ok mr p.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:08 AM
MGP
Tech Regular

nindot gyud ni ang grupo....aside from secret agents

na a pa gyud mga ninja...nagdala ug samurai nga double blade.......
Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 AM
Tech Adept

Fafa Nins,

Bitaw, naka bantaw man ko, you were always staring @ my BUTT!!! ..... Proven na gyud nga Double Blade gyud ka!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 04:02 PM
jpn
Tech Master

Some pics at the funfly event last weekend!
Attached Thumbnails Cebu RC Fly Boyz-andre-grass-cutting.jpg   Cebu RC Fly Boyz-jugger22.jpg   Cebu RC Fly Boyz-lady22.jpg   Cebu RC Fly Boyz-paulo22.jpg  
Old 11-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

YEHHHEEEEYYY

Fafa nins what do you mean ha . . . . . . . Good to be home?

Grabeha sa kaon uy maka buhong gumikan pag sabado gabi-i hantod gahapon. After my 4th slice of pizza ga lipong lipong na gud ko.

Lechon, sashimi, lechon baka, tempura,pag saturday unya pag sunday lechon and 4 kinds of pizza WOW Sulet!!!

Jamm packed RC extravaganza!!! And for the first time naka Kita ko ug girl flyer who does'nt fly like a girl. Hmmmm unlike . . . . . .
Old 11-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

MR. P

Ako i repost diri ang pix.

( Garfield Ganster )

The group shot . . . . . . . The cutest RC club in The philippines no other comes close!!!!

Wow

Last edited by funprise; 11-25-2007 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hope moderator will not remove this thread!!!

we started this thread 3 months ago but mods remove it.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Addict

rgl
ug e remove back to were we belong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.