Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD >

MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD

MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD

Reply

Old 12-03-2011, 05:23 AM
  #1  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
X32garrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malate, Manila
Posts: 612
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default MONSTER TRUCK RACING

SIZE IS EVERYTHING...

"Do you love your Monster Truck?"

"Have you had enough of Bashing?"

RACE IT THEN!

Support Monster Truck Racing every Saturday at Sonic Raceway!

It don't matter if you run Nitro, Gas, or Electric.

All brands are welcome.

1/5, 1/8, 1/10, even 1/16!

If you love BIG, this is for you!


Php 400 Track Fee FOR A WHOLE DAY!

See you there

Last edited by X32garrick; 06-11-2012 at 10:41 PM.
X32garrick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:40 AM
  #2  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 301
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default NICE ONE BRO

Originally Posted by X32garrick View Post
SIZE IS EVERYTHING...

"Do you love your Monster Truck?"

"Have you had enough of Bashing?"

RACE IT THEN!

Support Monster Truck Racing every Saturday at Sonic Raceway!

It don't matter if you run Nitro, Gas, or Electric.

All brands are welcome.

1/5, 1/8, 1/10, even 1/16!

If you love BIG, this is for you!


Php 400 Track Fee FOR A WHOLE DAY!

See you there
bro greetings!!!.....i really appreciate the effort you put into revieving the monster truck community....i am a great fan of MONSTER TRUCKS that is why i made sure that i kept my stuff even though the craze slowly died down some years back. i would put my best effort in gathering my monster truck stuff which has been lying around in the bodega and enjoin you in this wonderful endeavor, though it would take some time but i will keep in touch...my best regards and looking forward to waking-up those gaint monster truck tires that once rolled on those dirt tracks!!!
(below are some pix of my hpi savage ss in its former glory before i kept it in storage)




SavagePro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:57 PM
  #3  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
gelski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: QUEZON CITY..
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Thumbs up MONSTER TRUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by SavagePro View Post
bro greetings!!!.....i really appreciate the effort you put into revieving the monster truck community....i am a great fan of MONSTER TRUCKS that is why i made sure that i kept my stuff even though the craze slowly died down some years back. i would put my best effort in gathering my monster truck stuff which has been lying around in the bodega and enjoin you in this wonderful endeavor, though it would take some time but i will keep in touch...my best regards and looking forward to waking-up those gaint monster truck tires that once rolled on those dirt tracks!!!
(below are some pix of my hpi savage ss in its former glory before i kept it in storage)

[IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k45/savagepro1/IMG_032
WOW!!!! one badass monster you've got there...savagepro....hope that the others will revive theirs too!!!
gelski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:49 PM
  #4  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
rdl77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: marikina
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

...time to clean and re tune my long resting savage .21 (the very first savage), needs a new tank, body, and rims.
rdl77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:00 PM
  #5  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
butchokoyee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

shaks need to find a mt na!. puwede ba si blackfoot extreme ko heehehe.
butchokoyee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
  #6  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (40)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 371
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

this is nice! tho i cant join you at cv but ill be posting my savages tho wala na masyado alaga kc truggy at buggy na kadalasan pinapatakbo ko.

kudos to you sir garrick for reviving our beloved mt!
RCebu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
  #7  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
rdl77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: marikina
Posts: 1,025
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by butchokoyee View Post
shaks need to find a mt na!. puwede ba si blackfoot extreme ko heehehe.
pwede yan! silver can lang gamitin mo, and naka CVA shocks naman yan, lagay ka lang ng ok na rear tires. and dapat present sa tracks
rdl77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:40 PM
  #8  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (34)
 
skuter-race-ta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,618
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

ayos to...may truck pa naman ako and ever since monster truck lover na ako(big scale)...
Attached Thumbnails MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD-08222011271.jpg   MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD-08222011274.jpg   MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD-06262011755.jpg  
skuter-race-ta is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:49 PM
  #9  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (10)
 
etivac13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: indang/imus - cavite
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

skut..wag mo na benta yang MT's mo....may race na oh...

savagepro..ganda ng SS mo...

sino pala sa inyo naka subok na ng HSP? yung electric MT...
etivac13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:50 PM
  #10  
Tech Addict
Thread Starter
iTrader: (41)
 
X32garrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Malate, Manila
Posts: 612
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Hey guys, I'm happy to see so many fellow MT lovers hope we can keep this thread going and get our trucks together soon!

I'm currently in Beijing and the internet connection's been spotty but I'll log on every chance I get.

SavagePro and Skut, those are beautiful monsters you got. Please everybody, let's share more pics and videos.

Remember guys, kita-kita Sonic Raceway every Saturday for practice and hopefully, we can get together to discuss our first MT Club race!
X32garrick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:13 PM
  #11  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (28)
 
Powermetal7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 202
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Thumbs up ayus!!!

Originally Posted by X32garrick View Post
Hey guys, I'm happy to see so many fellow MT lovers hope we can keep this thread going and get our trucks together soon!

I'm currently in Beijing and the internet connection's been spotty but I'll log on every chance I get.

SavagePro and Skut, those are beautiful monsters you got. Please everybody, let's share more pics and videos.

Remember guys, kita-kita Sonic Raceway every Saturday for practice and hopefully, we can get together to discuss our first MT Club race!
IT's been a long time waiting for this thread to come out, sa wakas may MT race na naman my Savage flux is sleeping and resting so gigisingin ko na siya not for bashing, but for Racing ulit!! thanks sir GARRICK
Powermetal7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:27 PM
  #12  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (7)
 
bokol67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 232
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default MT

just what to share also my kyosho MFR!
Attached Thumbnails MONSTER TRUCK RACING THREAD-picture-031.jpg  
bokol67 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:59 PM
  #13  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (10)
 
etivac13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: indang/imus - cavite
Posts: 892
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

more MT pics pls....
etivac13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
  #14  
Tech Master
iTrader: (38)
 
doen08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: qc, Philippines
Posts: 1,091
Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by butchokoyee View Post
shaks need to find a mt na!.
shaks me too!


@garrick, bro baka may hsp monster truck dyan buy mo ako for my birthday. kumusta mo kami kay yao ming. ingats.
doen08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:07 PM
  #15  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (20)
 
butchokoyee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 664
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by doen08 View Post
shaks me too!


@garrick, bro baka may hsp monster truck dyan buy mo ako for my birthday. kumusta mo kami kay yao ming. ingats.
oo nga garrick! Beijing! HSP! or nanda!!! heheheh mag uwi ka ng kit heheheh
butchokoyee is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service