Default Addict sa RC

Thanks for allowing us to post on here, much appreciated

YGPM

glide 1
Old 04-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by Nella-Nobrob
Izzyracer: I know Neil Douherty. We are friends kay his son and my son are classmates in Springdale. They have a furniture co. name Bodega Arts. U are a relative diay ni Oscar Suarez. He used to run EP before. But he concentrated more on the planes and helicopter.
Rgds.
Allen
Oscar is my cousin! I use to look up at Oscars stuff because he was into static models when he was younger. Give my regards to him!

Please let Neil know about me if you get in touch with him. We were close friends during our years at Don Bosco. Just give him my Email if possible [email protected]. It would be cool to hear from him again. Thanks in advance
Old 04-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Hoy!!

Originally posted by glide 1
Musta na ka dha wel? what brushless u running? RC10L2, oval na noh??
Hey glide1. We just had another brushless 4 hour Enduro last April. Our team was using novak and it kept on shutting down and the shaft broked after 1 hour. So, we are gonna run the Schulze, Lerner Combo this coming September.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by rce
izzyracer,

How often do you go socal?...i will be there this coming saturday to race...basin magkita ta!...magdala ko ug bandira nato para makit-an ko nimo...o vise versa...i would be glad to know you para makabisaya sab ko didto...kapuy eningles. i will be running direct drive class_RC10L2 (Brushless)...pundok ra man mi ug usa ka lamisa...dali ra ko nimo makit-an kay wala nay laing gwapo... ...see you then if you show up.
rce: Not to often but I might swing by on Saturday just to check you out! Basig nagkita nata before!

Thanks for letting me post this off-topic here!
Old 04-29-2004, 09:37 PM
rce
Tech Adept

Default Re: Hoy!!

Originally posted by glide 1
Musta na ka dha wel? what brushless u running? RC10L2, oval na noh??
i got the on-road kit...running the novak 5800. we just started this class and there are only 4 of us pa. most of the guys are running stock motor (27 turn)...but they are still fast!...
Old 04-29-2004, 10:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Hoy!!

Originally posted by izzyracer
Hey glide1. We just had another brushless 4 hour Enduro last April. Our team was using novak and it kept on shutting down and the shaft broked after 1 hour. So, we are gonna run the Schulze, Lerner Combo this coming September.
Hi Izzyracer,

Sorry to hear bout the novak. I still have mine and its as good as ever...of course we don't run enduros here. Best of luck to you in September and let us know how your new BL systems performs.

Will say hi to your cuz Oscar when I see him. Jedi (JJ Neri) is good friends with Oscar because they use to fly model planes before. I'll tel him About you for sure.

Hope to see you in Cebu soon!!

glide
Old 04-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally posted by Nella-Nobrob
Jot/JP Reyes,
Are u coming guys to join us for the club race? I will be in Manila this coming May 4 and back Cebu May 8. I know Jot is out of the country that time when am in Manila.
Rgds.
Allen
Nella: i suggest you leave nalang on the 9th so you can join the opening race of capitol on the 8th! or take the last flight out on the 8th! we usually end early naman so you shoud have plenty of time to make it to the airport. traffic isnt that bad on saturdays so you can make it there from capitol in about 30-40 mins.hope you can make it.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by izzyracer
Doki-Doki: Cebu Doctors ka Bai? Maunang Suarez (College Rings, Medals, Nameplates, etc.) Mga Tiyo, pero ayaw ingna asa ko, basig mu-agto ka mangayo ka og College Ring, masuko pa na sila, E-overcharge ka pa...
Sus, wa naku kahi-dulam kung asa na! Kahidulom pa'ko sa singson compound kay ngagto man nag puyo akong pirst uyab. Emily Tac-an, (just in case you know her)

Na-abay kaila ninyo kay Neil Doherty, They use to own Sarimanok Taxi. Anyway, basig lang ba!

Ayo-ayo sa inyong tanan! Mabuhay Cebu!
o bai, taga cebu doc ko. actually, nag skwela pa tawon ko. nag medicine man gud ko. so medyo busy ko karon. lay-off muna sa racing.. i'll be back again sa hobby when i have time again..maybe next year or so. i'm switching kits so i'm thingking of getting off-road monster trucks. right now i have a txt-1 solely dedicated to racok climbing. as for nitro monster truck, i'm still planning to get one. still confused on which kit i would get. what can you recommend???
Old 04-30-2004, 05:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Roborat:
I am free only during night time pare. I have whole day meeting on May 8. Am actually getting the last flight going back home.
Rgds.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by doki_doki
o bai, taga cebu doc ko. actually, nag skwela pa tawon ko. nag medicine man gud ko. so medyo busy ko karon. lay-off muna sa racing.. i'll be back again sa hobby when i have time again..maybe next year or so. i'm switching kits so i'm thingking of getting off-road monster trucks. right now i have a txt-1 solely dedicated to racok climbing. as for nitro monster truck, i'm still planning to get one. still confused on which kit i would get. what can you recommend???
EVO 4 is coming out soon!
Old 04-30-2004, 07:56 AM
Tech Champion

nella: thats too bad. sayang coz you'll be here na but you'll be unable to play. i finally got to try out the capitol track for the first time the other day and i have to say, it is simply a superb track! traction is excellent even with the sand thats still present in a section of the track (left over during construction and when they were filling out the small surface imperfections). now its super smooth and can only imagine how much better the traction will be once its hosed down.... but even as it is, theres no problem at all in getting your car to grip the surface. and needless to say, the track layout is just great! tomorrow i will have to work on a set-up for my cgm that will suit the track. still having to get that extra steering i want, where i want it.... same thing i lacked in cebu. also have to get my driving back in sync! anyway, im getting carried away .... obviously im excited about the new track..... hopefully next time you can stay and try it out.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 04-30-2004 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Roborat,
Pare, I really wanted to run their next week to prepare my car for the upcoming May 22nd race. Anyways, I will be regularly in Manila ten days every month starting June and definitely I will join in ur regular races. I might be able to run on May 5 night time knowing Mang's track is open on that day.I will talk to Andre if he can lend me his batts and charger so I will bring my TC3 and run EP Mod.

BTW, do u have 1 way for TC3? AM looking for a brand new or 2nd hand. Hope u can help me get one.

Hope to see u in Manila next week.
Rgds.
Allen
Old 04-30-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Champion

nella: i have one but unfortunately im not selling it. i really liked how my tc3 ran with a one way in montalban so ive decided to keep it. i do have an extra one that i could dispose of however i do not have the outdrives that do with it. i presently use the one made by yokomo.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hi Allen,

I am maebelle, one of the organizers of the race on the 22nd. would like to know around how many of you from Cebu are coming over to join the race of Champions because I have a pending deal with Cebu Pacific re sponsorship. I might be able to get a discount for your group ( if you consider taking a Cebu Pacific flight going here). To the other guys as well from Bacolod, Davao, Iloilo, Roxas, etc. just inform me if you will be taking a Cebu Pacific flight for the race on the 22nd. Hope to see you here!

Maebelle
Old 04-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default rce

I see you are online...musta bai??!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.