Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 05-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by pitshop
Thank you very much to all who came!!

See you all on the 22nd!!! Details coming soon!!!!

Warm Up Race this Saturday!!
This Wednesday Night is 'Nite-ro' !!! See ya!
Bossing, what classes will be run in the race of champions?
EP= Mod, Stock and Novice?
GP=foam, rubber and Lola?

or combination of any?

I want to run stock!!!! Gusto ko makasabay si SIOKOY!!!!
Old 05-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ROBORAT

glide: thanks bud! the track is really great to run on. finally my CGM is really coming along great as well. handling is almost there. i can already start driving it harder into the corners.my real problem was dumping. i barely finished my first quali, dumped bad in the second and 1st final .... literally crawled to the finish line for about a lap and a half. battery probelms ..... but luckily by some miracle, i still finished second. but none of that really matters coz i was "the champ" in the raffle! Wooooohoooooo! really hope you can make it on the 22nd! make the 95% a hundered percent na! and leave at least sunday afternoon or later so we grab a few beers and grub after the race. besides, i thought angel was really coming over? all the more reason for you to be hear in manila.

Robo, yup angel and i plan to leave a few days after the race so we have time to do things there. The last few times in manila was purely rc

Good to hear that your cgm is getting there, mine too is better than its ever been. Yesterdays run felt good and fast, too bad bout the rain we had.

See you soon....
Old 05-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default cgm lightweight chassis..

Pitshop, do you have this and how much?
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-yok-cgm-chassis.jpg  
Old 05-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

and this?
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-sd-wide-bumper.jpg  
Old 05-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Tech Elite

Default glide

Originally posted by glide 1
and this?
wala pa si mang eh, but as a substitute to the wide bumper here is what we do. We use the RPM NTC3 bumper.
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-ntc3bmper1.jpg  
Old 05-09-2004, 11:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Lem,

Nice, our LHS has those exact bumpers here, i'll see what i can do...cant be that hard to modify to fit right?? thanks!!
Old 05-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Lem,

Originally posted by glide 1
Nice, our LHS has those exact bumpers here, i'll see what i can do...cant be that hard to modify to fit right?? thanks!!
yes, once it is sandwiched by the upper bumper sport it will not move!! I'e tsted it hitting the post of the fence in capitol and ala sira!!! and its wider than the regular TC3 RPM bumpers and the yokomo wide bumpers. just trim these areas
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-rpm.jpg  
Old 05-10-2004, 01:11 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Arrow

pitshop: its was a great race indeed! sana naman sa 22nd lalaro ko na rin! oh, and if siokoy is running stock agen, let me know.... para naman "ma-supportahan" natin si tabs!

tabs: next time kasi bumawi ka eh! hehehe ... basta sa susunod, ako bahala sayo!

glide1: great to hear! cant wait to have you and the rest over. as mentioned leorey will be in town early i believe so he's for sure gonna get a lot of track time as well. you guys should fly in early as well to get good practice time. its gonna be a blast!

DESPERATELY SEEKING: QUANTUM WORLDS KIT:
Anyone have the worlds kit upgrade for the LRP quantum? im looking for one coz i really need some caps for this tiny esc. dont wanna fry it the first time i run it. baka naman may kilala kayo djan na meron. kahit yung mas malaking capacitor lang! HELP PLEEEEEASE! i'll of cors pay the appropriate price for it. Or baka may alam kayong hobby shop na meron nun. wala sa action at wala sa pitshop eh.

please call or text me at 0917-5345655 if you can help me out. it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ROBORAT; 05-10-2004 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Regional Moderator

ROBO, Meron ako nakita sa Lil's Makati dati pero that was about a month ago pa. Check mo na lang.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Tech Champion

Addict: thanks for the tip!

... Would anyone happen to know the number of Lil's Hobby Shop in makati by any chance?

marvi: laro ulit kayo sa 22nd ha! alokin mo sina norman at arnold na sumali din. cebu and bacolod boys are coming so it's gonna be a big one! ... and for sure masaya yun!
Old 05-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ROBORAT
cebu and bacolod boys are coming so it's gonna be a big one! ... and for sure masaya yun!
It's really going to be a BIG BIG Race! And we have to finish in One Day! Suggestion lang po.

As early as now, sana may pre registration of what class to join and most importantly the frequency and alternate frequency, para hindi nadedelay. Mga 1hour rin yun if you add all the frequency in-compatibilities.

kung sakali lang; Dapat i-reserve yun 3-4 parking space a the back ot the racers stand, I don't think kakasya tayo sa Pit Area. pero ika nga masaya ang masikip at baka manakawan pa pag mag setup sa labas--- Sa labas nalang yun Kainan!!!! heheheheh

And kawawa na man si Pitshop Boss, sound system ha!

And hopefully we could start early.

one more question: last year alang double entry, ngayon pwede na ba?

Mahirap mag pakarera, kaya dapat tayong racer's may initiative na din! Para everybody happy!

Peace and Happy Racing!
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-sqtr.jpg  

Last edited by lem2; 05-10-2004 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

We will be coming out with all the details of the race of champions latest on wednesday. Then pre-registration will begin. There were a couple of double entries during the last year's race so no problem with double entry this year.

Thank you and hope to see you on the 22nd!
Old 05-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default maebelle,

YGPM
Old 05-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Arrow

May 22nd Battle of Champions........

Understand this is really a big race. Agree with Lem2 a pre-registration must be done to resolve frequency conflict issue. Not only this, the groupings per classes in the qualifying rounds can be inputted into the computer latest 1 day before the race. Then the race schedule (time slots in each classes) will be developed and must be strictly followed. 1 day race on all classes (GP and EP) with a lot of racers joining is really tough.

Maybe the qualifying rounds shud start at exactly 9:00AM and done before 12noon. We ca spare say 12:15-1PM for groupings while the racers are having lunch for the final rounds. Hopefully the race will be done by 6PM and awarding by 7PM. The role here "follow the race schedule strictly".

Just a thought mga bro so we can have a good and well organized race. See u yah then
Old 05-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

wow, sarap tumakbo sa track ni mang....

grabe napaka smooth na, yung tires nga ang tagal na ulit maubos, hehehe

see u all on the 22nd

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.