Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 01-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tantalus007
as per marvi's request...

curious, jay, and other fellow Yok BD owners: wouldn't this part be a nice upgrade on our kits...

pa-order na!!!

i like!! pero the same ba sya with this?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...hmentid=169141

iba kasi part#.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

Originally Posted by curious mind
i like!! pero the same ba sya with this?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...hmentid=169141

iba kasi part#.
curious: i think yung pinost ni tanta, diff outdrives. yung nasa link, spool

tanta: ok yan ah, kelan kayo punta pitshop? pasabay!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

curious: ayan yung tinantanong mo saking part number ng alum diff halves before... BD-500A... then the one you posted, BD-500SAA is the alum front spool...

marvi: in two weeks...
Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tantalus007

marvi: in two weeks...

teka?? sounds familiar...
Old 01-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

Default Zapper

curious: pre under development ang zapper, change of design! pero si ruf may sariling ginagawa....
dalawa kami nag reresearch!! tapos nya ma-kumpleto yun ako naman gagawa ng isa pang design.... hayaan nyo free zapping sa lahat..... wait nyo matapos pre..

Jay & Tantalus: hehehe! sa dampa ba yan dun malapit sa castle?? hehehe! si jay ba yung naka higa at nagbra lang... payat din kasi eh!! hehehe!

Robo: msta na BL?? sabi nga ni ruf nagka prob. daw, oks na ba??
Old 01-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default ep practice

A CLIP OF THE EP PRACTICE LAST SATURDAY

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy8...icejpjan062007

dapat sa youtube kaso naka block dito sa office.. enjoy mga bradir
Old 01-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Tech Addict

wow ganda ng BD-500a.. laking tulong nyan sa mod. dein na spool. 1way lang!! para feel ang momentum

babytoy: naku hindi ako yan. pero mukha nga lalake ung kamay.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:49 AM
Tech Master

Mga Bradir tanong lang po, sira na po ba ang servo pag bigla na lang di gumana pag on ko kasi ng transmitter at receiver bigla po nagluko yung servo ko panay ang galaw kaliwa at kanan tapos bigla na lang para nawalan ng power d na gumagana pero yung aking ESC at throttle ay tumatakbo
Old 01-09-2007, 04:21 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by buboy28
Mga Bradir tanong lang po, sira na po ba ang servo pag bigla na lang di gumana pag on ko kasi ng transmitter at receiver bigla po nagluko yung servo ko panay ang galaw kaliwa at kanan tapos bigla na lang para nawalan ng power d na gumagana pero yung aking ESC at throttle ay tumatakbo
whats your esc and receiver?

na encounter ko na same prob. as yours before but i was using a novak XXL and GTX esc.. the esc will shut down if the servo is electrically shorted, so madali nalaman na sira ang servo when pitshop came to my pit table and tested curious mind's spare servo with my rx and esc ... anyway...

try to disassemble everything and fully seat the connectors and see kung mawala ang problem or try to use another spare servo together with your current esc and rx.

if the problem is still ongoing.. then maybe your rx is dirty or deffective. hth
Old 01-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by |JayFlores|
whats your esc and receiver?

na encounter ko na same prob. as yours before but i was using a novak XXL and GTX esc.. the esc will shut down if the servo is electrically shorted, so madali nalaman na sira ang servo when pitshop came to my pit table and tested curious mind's spare servo with my rx and esc ... anyway...

try to disassemble everything and fully seat the connectors and see kung mawala ang problem or try to use another spare servo together with your current esc and rx.

if the problem is still ongoing.. then maybe your rx is dirty or deffective. hth
ok thanks, will try what you suggest btw i'm using Futaba HRS receiver, Futaba MC 800 ESC (ver.1) and 9350 servo already dis assembling it now
hope that everything will be ok thank you very much for the input
Old 01-09-2007, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

okay i hope mwala nga problem para masaya at takbo na sa JPraceway and join us for some EP fun

anyway, the esc shutdown was a feature of the novak XXL rx if meron problema sa electronics, if memory serves me right.. parang ganun ata sabi ni pitshop. OR.... the gtx has that feature.. basta isa sa dalawa yun, so when it comes to safety and reliability i really trust novak electronics.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

pansin ko lang... nung December pa last update sa Race Sched thread...

la pa ba updates from the very fafable LHS owners?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

oo nga! kala ko start the year right tayo? .... sana may club race na this sat. excited na kami lalo na yung mga may new toys. pero seriuosly, sana naman di mawala yung momentum from the 06 year ender races. hope we can have a club race this sat to start warming things up.

babytoy: ayos na ayos yung BL. defective lang yung switch but that was immediately replaced by pitshop for free (yan ang ok sa novak, good after sales support c/o mang) so now the BL i ripping down the straights of JP. converted BL believer na ako!

marvi/rough: BL update: the 3.5 runs pretty much like a 7x1 motor. i geared it 11.14 fdr with the nitro old nitro layout. with my more decent batt packs, i initially had a hard time pulling full throttle down the straight - lakas kasi. but then when i adjusted my car set up and ran my older 4200 packs which are not in very good shape anymore (only charges 3800 mah), the car har a little less top end BUT still had tons of rip/torque in the infield. esc came off the track at 122*F while the motor was at 106~110*F. that gives me room to probably use a 11.0 fdr. but i'll have to check if i can maintain those temps with new batts (kuha ako mamaya ng WC cells k mang mamaya) and during the afternoon kung kelan mainit sa track.

but offhand, i think i have room to gear up. so in short, with new packs and a taller pinion, this will get even faster. lakas ng torque talaga to think naka 2% lang minimum drive ko. also, i suggest setting the drag brake to 10% rather than the stock setting of 20%. it will be very very close in terms of "feel" to that of a brushed motor. harldy any need to adjust driving style. in short, IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE BL!

minimi, curious, miguel: practice run ulit tayo minsan..... bing, the dark side is calling! hehehehe

toink: happy with your t2?

see you all sat! ang tagal pa! siyet!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Default t2 owners

how much is a t2 07' carpet ed.??
Old 01-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
oo nga! kala ko start the year right tayo? .... sana may club race na this sat. excited na kami lalo na yung mga may new toys. pero seriuosly, sana naman di mawala yung momentum from the 06 year ender races. hope we can have a club race this sat to start warming things up.

babytoy: ayos na ayos yung BL. defective lang yung switch but that was immediately replaced by pitshop for free (yan ang ok sa novak, good after sales support c/o mang) so now the BL i ripping down the straights of JP. converted BL believer na ako!

marvi/rough: BL update: the 3.5 runs pretty much like a 7x1 motor. i geared it 11.14 fdr with the nitro old nitro layout. with my more decent batt packs, i initially had a hard time pulling full throttle down the straight - lakas kasi. but then when i adjusted my car set up and ran my older 4200 packs which are not in very good shape anymore (only charges 3800 mah), the car har a little less top end BUT still had tons of rip/torque in the infield. esc came off the track at 122*F while the motor was at 106~110*F. that gives me room to probably use a 11.0 fdr. but i'll have to check if i can maintain those temps with new batts (kuha ako mamaya ng WC cells k mang mamaya) and during the afternoon kung kelan mainit sa track.

but offhand, i think i have room to gear up. so in short, with new packs and a taller pinion, this will get even faster. lakas ng torque talaga to think naka 2% lang minimum drive ko. also, i suggest setting the drag brake to 10% rather than the stock setting of 20%. it will be very very close in terms of "feel" to that of a brushed motor. harldy any need to adjust driving style. in short, IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE BL!

minimi, curious, miguel: practice run ulit tayo minsan..... bing, the dark side is calling! hehehehe

toink: happy with your t2?

see you all sat! ang tagal pa! siyet!
Hanep talaga yun BL!! Kung kaya ko lang yan I'm sure nag BL na din ako...grabe sa tulin...parang kasing tulin ni minimi sa mga chicks Seriously, ANG TULIN TALAGA!

With my T2? hmmmm...
VERY!!

Clubrace or no clubrace...Saturday sa JP??

Toink

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.