Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 12-25-2006, 12:40 AM
Tech Addict

hi me! nice avatar you got there. you drivin an ek9? i just love those 5lugger rims. hehehe

anyway, get a new set of packs and hit the race track. by doing so will introduce you to the new stuffs that most of the guys are using, also it seems that your racing items are complete naman so.... its time to true those motors and get ready for the 2007 season.
Old 12-25-2006, 01:55 AM
Me
Tech Rookie

Curious Mind: Ha ha, looks like I'll be doing more bashing first. I'll be in HK next week and will be getting a few sets of batteries. What's the good one now? In 2004 it was the GP 3400 yata or something like that. Now is it the 4300 or was it 4200?

Are race durations still 5 min or has it changed due to the larger cap batteries?

JayFlores: I drive an SiR with a 5 lug set up for track. The 4 lug brakes weren't easy to modulate and tend to overheat. Check out my car by clicking on the link in my signature. It is still under transformation and will be complete by March. Some critical parts are still in transit.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)

tantalus: wala akong napuntahan sa mga nilagay mo na link kanina sa conference, di ko maopen may dumating na bisita kaya di ko na napost si britney. next conference na lang

attn: sa mga may brand new chassis dyan

sino gusto makihati sa 3M transparent bathtub tape? P720.00 for 4.5 meters long by 2 inches wide, bale tig 2.25 meters tayo for only P360.00, enough for several chassis just call or text me 0906-490-0691
Old 12-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Me
Curious Mind: Ha ha, looks like I'll be doing more bashing first. I'll be in HK next week and will be getting a few sets of batteries. What's the good one now? In 2004 it was the GP 3400 yata or something like that. Now is it the 4300 or was it 4200?

Are race durations still 5 min or has it changed due to the larger cap batteries?

Ib4200 and Gp4300 nimh packs. Just have to configure them to side x side format. In JP raceway they still uses 5min race time, in speedzone i think its 8mins. (sir garet tama ba?)

2007 is raciing season so get your stuff ready for a year of fun filled racing action.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by marvi

attn: sa mga may brand new chassis dyan

sino gusto makihati sa 3M transparent bathtub tape? P720.00 for 4.5 meters long by 2 inches wide, bale tig 2.25 meters tayo for only P360.00, enough for several chassis just call or text me 0906-490-0691

Old 12-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Tech Elite

oy, bat ka tumatawa? ang haba kasi nito, kakalumaan ko lang. tara hati tayo! dapat pala bumili na ako ng marami noong tig P500+ pa to
Old 12-25-2006, 04:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by marvi
oy, bat ka tumatawa? ang haba kasi nito, kakalumaan ko lang. tara hati tayo! dapat pala bumili na ako ng marami noong tig P500+ pa to
binigyan mo kasi ng idea ang mga readers ng EP thread. i wont be surprise kung mag offer ng hati sa traction compound!!

jay/tantaclaus/bmmer: miss ko na RC racing!!!
Old 12-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Tech Elite

hehe, hirap hatiin ng paragon, kailangan may beaker o graduated cylinder para hating kapatid san na calendar ko? lapit na mag 2007
Old 12-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Me: get the new IB4200 WC edition punch... those are super... configure them into saddle packs for your xray T1 and you're ready to hit the tracks...

Jay: have you checked your new rc stuffs??? retard edition ba???

curious: miss mo na rc... bakit, hindi ka ba makapaglaro ngayon sa HK???

fred: hayaan mo na...ibang buwitre na pic ang nakuha ni minimi kaya ok na sia... very satisfied daw sia... malas mo na lang at hindi mo na-open ung links... calendar???
Old 12-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Me

JayFlores: I drive an SiR with a 5 lug set up for track. The 4 lug brakes weren't easy to modulate and tend to overheat. Check out my car by clicking on the link in my signature. It is still under transformation and will be complete by March. Some critical parts are still in transit.
wow! nice supercharged EK with TypeR 5luggers! sweet!

- fellow FI'ed 1:1'er.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Me
Tech Rookie

Intellect Battery, looks like the new star of RC batteries. In 2004 it was GP. How is durability? What are the pros and cons of the IB vs GP batteries?

While I'm asking, might as well ask everything:

Does Capitol Speedway still exist? Where have the guys who race there gone?

Does anyone race 1/12 scale? It seemed to've died with the Rockwell track.

VooDoo: Got pics of your car? What turbine are you using? How is the lag? Hope to meet you at the RC track, or even better, Subic Int'l Raceway so we can compare notes.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Dont foget what the true meaning of the season is .. lets thank God for the blessings this past year and hope for an even better next year!

... for us that would include more RC goodies races, and races filled with fun and lot of laughs!

God Bless!
Old 12-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Me (Mark); this is gerry in case you've forgotten ... how've you been? you getting back into R/C racing? would be good to see you back at the tracks. Capitol is still there but we have not run there for quite a while and most of the races run by Mang and Xtreme have been at JP Raceway, the newer indoor facility which is great coz it makes us weather proof and the tire wear is great since out tires last almost forever. anyway, for your query on the batts, id go with the IBs. performance wise they just seem better than the GPs hence why the rc world has been flooded with them and GP have become a far 2nd. with regards to durability, IBs are a little less durable but with the proper maintenance, they should last you a good while. see you at the track soon!

curious: wag masyado kabahan sa mod .... kayang kaya mo yan. plus, you'll have a lot less time wasted tuning your motor like in spec. brushes there's only one way to go -- XXX compund. so cut and maintain lang ang youre good to go ... and go very fast!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Me
Intellect Battery, looks like the new star of RC batteries. In 2004 it was GP. How is durability? What are the pros and cons of the IB vs GP batteries?

While I'm asking, might as well ask everything:

Does Capitol Speedway still exist? Where have the guys who race there gone?

Does anyone race 1/12 scale? It seemed to've died with the Rockwell track.

VooDoo: Got pics of your car? What turbine are you using? How is the lag? Hope to meet you at the RC track, or even better, Subic Int'l Raceway so we can compare notes.
pretty much a noob bit i've found the IBs to have more punch than the GPs. but the GPs are more durable.

running a charger like yours but its an OEM one. so no lag.

you can see my car at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/613176. its not updated though but the only change would be the muffler, headlight and driver seat.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:05 AM
Me
Tech Rookie

Roborat: Hi Gerry, of course I remember you. One of the fast drivers on the track. Ako back to stock muna till I get the hang of it again. Seems like the new track is fun. No sun, no rain, etc. I should stop by the track one of these day to see what is happening.

VooDoo: I think I've seen your car at Subic. Were you there when Toyota Club was running the RWYB? It was somewhen before Sept '06. Can't remember the exact month. I was there too running my car.

After looking the pics, yes it's you. My friends and I were looking at your car with the hood open. We were scratching our heads on why there was an intercooler, but no turbo. Ha ha SC pala, cool!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.