Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 10-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alecladanga
To All EP racers and organisers

Thank you very much for such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere last saturday. I must admit that I was relay intimidated when I came in and set my stuff and saw all your kits and equipment. I had doubts that morning if I should continue joining the race, BUT after talking to a few people and getting know all you guys, I got settled in and had tons fun

Carlo, thanks for all the help and for the race

Curios mind, thanks for the briefing about the actual race and tips

Minimi and Mitch, nice to have met you and have a laugh with you guys nice pix

to the other EP guys (i'm sorry, and I'm bad with names, but I don't forget faces), thanks for such a wonderful time, I'll be definitely completing the sereis and work more on driving skills, my kit and equipment
No problem sir. lahat kami willing to give a helping hand. Just secure always everything before you run para alang hassle during racing. About the twinkling stuff on our pit, magkakaron karin nyan. before you know it dami mo na palang gamit. Lahat naman tayo nag start from that point. Just keep on playing para makuha mo ang timing and racing line mo. lapit ka lang pag kailangan mo ang tulong namin. I'll be seeing you sa next leg. or maybe 1 of this practice day.

tantalus: ikaw pa!!! mukang malapit na bumigay ang pang hinang ko. nakakahiya nga sayo at hindi ganun ka bilis uminit ang iron.

Jay: ano balita sa info hunting mo?

puroy: marami pang karera sir. pwedeng pwede ka pa sumali pag ok na ang kit mo. just like before your always welcome to join.

minimi: salamt nga pala sa sundo at hatid. sana laging ganun.

mitch: ano kelan ang sunod nating practice? wed and thursday pwede ka?
Old 10-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tantalus007
roborat: watched the last heat of your mains... indeed that was one of the finest runs ive seen... another lap or two and it wouldve been a different balllgame...

thanks pare! i was suprised myself that i was able to fight my way back to the front of the pack. pinilit ko nga sana maka pasok sa inside ni geetoo dun sa end ng sweeper at the very last lap pero if i forced it baka magka-banggaan lang kami. but that was one example of how you can still feel good even if you dont end up winning the heat. natuwa ako sa takbo ng auto ko. todo push talaga ako and it showed sa lap times ko. at least i know i can dive my car that fast.... its just a matter of doing it consistently ... which is the hard part! sana swertehin pa rin ako sa next round.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
alec: we spoke briefily also. ako si gerry, ako yung malapit sa compressor naka-upo ... kasama ko si dax nung nag usap tayo (aka maddafunker). nice to know nag enjoy ka. wag ka ma-intimidate sa karrera. at least you are all newbies sa class niyo so that should be less pressure. enjoy lang kapatid! wag mo muna masyado intindihin yung manalao o matalo. takbo lang ng takbo to get the feel of racing. tapos in between runs, kulitan lang sa pit area para masaya ang buong racing experience! see you next round bro!

Yes, foc course, how could I forget!!! thanks to you and maddafunker pala for giving me tips on racing I really learned a lot on the first day of the series!!! i'll be practising on the 24th of Oct - next week Tuesday para medyo mas plantsado yung takbo ko at makuha ko yung race line na sinasabi ni sir curios mind
Old 10-16-2006, 12:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
thanks pare! i was suprised myself that i was able to fight my way back to the front of the pack. pinilit ko nga sana maka pasok sa inside ni geetoo dun sa end ng sweeper at the very last lap pero if i forced it baka magka-banggaan lang kami. but that was one example of how you can still feel good even if you dont end up winning the heat. natuwa ako sa takbo ng auto ko. todo push talaga ako and it showed sa lap times ko. at least i know i can dive my car that fast.... its just a matter of doing it consistently ... which is the hard part! sana swertehin pa rin ako sa next round.
I was trying so hard to close my line on you last heat pare...bagal na ng motor ko But you and carlo were very fast that day! Di ako makasabay sa inyo and i was off by .8sec per lap. Hay ganyan talaga pag nangangapa sa gearing and tuning ng motor. Was a blast! Till next race

Bmmer: Anytime pare! See you leg 2.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:25 AM
Tech Rookie

sirs pwede pa ba sumali 2nd round?
Old 10-16-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Addict

bing: same parin by the time magkita tayo meron na ako isasagot sir. just tell me the problems.

weinner: oks na ba marlboro blueseal? hehehe gasgasan mo naman ung body mo!!!

P.S.> tagal naman ng 2nd round.

huy! brownie, sumali kana whats up men?
Old 10-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Geetoo
I was trying so hard to close my line on you last heat pare...bagal na ng motor ko But you and carlo were very fast that day! Di ako makasabay sa inyo and i was off by .8sec per lap. Hay ganyan talaga pag nangangapa sa gearing and tuning ng motor. Was a blast! Till next race
geetoo: hehehe .... sa last lap na rin lang naman kita nahabol so oyu dint have to defend too long. i think in themiddle of the run it was carlo whom you were dicing with. i could see you guys in the infiled while i was still at the backstraight. had to spend the whole five minutes fighting my way back up the order. by the time i got behind you, last lap na so malabo na rin na maka-pass pa ako. but it was fun!

as for the gearing, you should have asked. for the reedy quad mag based motors, i suggest 5.8 fdr with 767 brushes and black reedy springs (stiffest). that should give you good top end and enough rip in the infield. pero mukhang luma na rin motor mo sir. time to get a new one or at the very least re-zap your magnets. kung yun comm mo palapit na sa 7.6mm, malapit na rin yan magpaalam. im sure with a faster motor, you'll easily be up to speed.

brownie: yes! please, by all means you can still join the series! see you sa track sir! next leg is on the 28th!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Last 2 laps I saw your car behind me, good thing I didnt panic! I wanted the first place badly so there you are. I think I'll get a hand of that KD motor and check it out looks fast. Yeah my reedy based brood was kinda old na nga, I last used it in Capitol race pa. Hey thanks for the tip!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:58 AM
Tech Champion

geetoo: yup! i was very happy with the 2nd in that last main. i was expecting to finish much lower. parang mas masaya pa nga ako dun kaysa sa 1st place finish nung unang heat. you should find the power you need with the KD! tricky lang gearing coz that motor runs very hot. i've cooked one already! and the gearing guys are using have ranged from 6.2 to 6.4. Carlo runs 6.3, i run 6.4. so yun na mga ball park ratios for you to play around with. i also recomended 6.4 to jeff when he got his new KD laast sat. he seemed pretty satisfied.
Old 10-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

Originally Posted by curious mind
mitch: ano kelan ang sunod nating practice? wed and thursday pwede ka?
Pwede siguro sa wednesday...not sure though...super kelangan ko practice daming mali and super kinakabahan talaga ako...need to really get the feel the groove para hindi mangapa pag race time na.

Toink
Old 10-16-2006, 02:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (97%+)

joji_say: Thanks nga pala dun sa led weight...kundi meron sana akong limang piso sa upper deck ko Thanks!!

Toink
Old 10-16-2006, 02:40 AM
Tech Addict

robo: sir im doing some PM's and reading regarding the KD's and most of the users/tuners internationally are gearing in that range plus they are encouraging to use 2 fans if possible positioned at the endbell and can because it is really true that those motors run hot lalo na sa air temp natin dito sa pinas. as much as i want to get one para makapag experiment rin at maging mabilis mukhang okay pa naman sa labanan ung reedys ko. goodluck with me nalang at sana hindi mahirapan sa mga susunod na rounds.

mitch: sama ako pag nag practice kayo pero nothing beats the experience during the raceday itself. the best!!! kita-kits meyn! post nalang kung ano plans ninyo

Old 10-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mini Toink
Pwede siguro sa wednesday...not sure though...super kelangan ko practice daming mali and super kinakabahan talaga ako...need to really get the feel the groove para hindi mangapa pag race time na.

Toink
pare before u run again do the cha-cha buena for your BD... yung tinuro ko sayo. step by step... after that check ko sa tracks ulit.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:13 AM
Tech Champion

jay: yup! i got the same results from the interational forums and even tuners such as EA and Brood. most say that given i gear my reedy 19Ts at 5.8, the KD should be geared around 6.2. Kaso i also had to consider that we run at a very humid country where the motors tend to really build up heat even more than it would from racers in the states. relative din kasi yung gearing from motor to motor. you'll see some KDs kasi generating 37K rpms and others 40K rpms so between motors of same make, may konting room pa for gearing tweaks. Actually ok na rin ako sa gearing. i'll stick with it na for now. from heat to heat i can just go up or down 0.1 on the fdr if i feel i need more rpm or punch in the infield.

.... kuha na ng KD pare! feel the speed! yari ka, si jeff mukhang totono pa ng konti ng motor and he should get even faster next race day!
Old 10-16-2006, 03:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

[QUOTE=curious mind]

Barug: Mr. side sweeper. Sa susunod ulit.

marvi: Pare pag planuhan nga natin yang si barug.

curious: nakita ko kasi lakas ng dating mo bro eh kaya minedyahan kita. j/k d kaya dapat ako magplano sa inyong dalawa? ang bibilis nyo bro.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.