Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 05-30-2006, 09:47 PM
  #11161  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
backslash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Under the Sun
Posts: 920
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racenut
Sir Joelt
I made battery discharger out of 10 automotive bulbs, just like Deans. My question is how does this effect my batts??? i use Nihm gp3300, Ok lang ba gamitin ko ito?? How do i determine kung 5.4 volts na packs ko??? tnx
bro i saw a tutorial on the net on how to add a voltmeter sa discharger to see how much juice(volt) are left on the battery. http://www.balakracing.com/autocutoff.htm try this one. madali lang humanap ng mga pyesa na kailangan even the voltmeter meron nabibilhan sa raon na digital na.
backslash is offline  
Old 05-30-2006, 09:49 PM
  #11162  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 132
Default

@Racenut,
gamit kong discharger ay 100w/90w halogen lamp. Kinakabitan ko ng multi-tester para ma-monitor ko yung voltage ng batt pack..kung nag register na ng 5.4 volts, tinatanggal ko na yung bulb/lamp.
macgyver1432000 is offline  
Old 05-30-2006, 09:53 PM
  #11163  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
racenut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philippine RC Drifters
Posts: 2,088
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Backlash
Tnx for the link

Macgyver
Dalin mo na rin yan sa sat. Tignan ko din. Bagay nga sayo username mo hehehe
racenut is offline  
Old 05-30-2006, 10:01 PM
  #11164  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Manila
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by macgyver1432000
Nyagi,
Try to see the "Your RC Tracks Need Real Addresses" thread...Rbboy provided a map going to JP Raceway........
thanks! got it na. will try to drop by sat there.. or if not, baka sa park square na lang kami dumaan.
nyagi is offline  
Old 05-30-2006, 10:39 PM
  #11165  
Tech Master
 
joelt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Capitol Speedway
Posts: 1,918
Default

Originally Posted by racenut
Sir Joelt
I made battery discharger out of 10 automotive bulbs, just like Deans. My question is how does this effect my batts??? i use Nihm gp3300, Ok lang ba gamitin ko ito?? How do i determine kung 5.4 volts na packs ko??? tnx
Tama kapatid ang payo nila BSLASH and MGYVER. Best thing to do is attach a tester so you can monitor the voltage of your pack. It's a must talaga that you leave some 'juice' for nimh packs.
joelt is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 12:35 AM
  #11166  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (18)
 
VooDooPH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,715
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nyagi
pwede bang makinood mga newbie sa sat? pano pumunta ng JP?
wala lang... your handle sounds familiar.
VooDooPH is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 01:57 AM
  #11167  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
racenut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philippine RC Drifters
Posts: 2,088
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by joelt
Tama kapatid ang payo nila BSLASH and MGYVER. Best thing to do is attach a tester so you can monitor the voltage of your pack. It's a must talaga that you leave some 'juice' for nimh packs.

Ok, Tnx sir....
racenut is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 04:10 AM
  #11168  
Tech Regular
 
k617nu-b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 292
Default F201 Carbon Chassis

Guys, can somebody tell me where I can get these in Manila? Carbon Chassis kit for F201...thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-tf201c001.jpg  
k617nu-b is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 04:28 AM
  #11169  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

STOCK SHOOT OUT COUNTER: 2 more days! Bakbakan na!

jt: Confirmed na na yung ibang racers talagang todo todo and prep work nila para sa karrera na 'to! may bago nang motor at batterya! Pati mga auto rebuild at set-up to da max! .... tsk tsk tsk ... malaki investment ng mga 'to sa oras at pera so malinaw mabibilis mga auto ng mga yan!!! ang tindi din siguro ng pressure sa mga 'to pag karrera na! Kakahiya naman kung tipong maunahan pa rin sila ng ibang racers ..... kakabilib din sila actually noh? HEHEHEHE pero exciting diba? excited na nga ako makita ang tulin ng mga auto nila compared sa mga auto natin eh.

Hi Tuts! Hi Chito! kamusta na kayo diyan? HEHEHEHE....
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 05:01 AM
  #11170  
Tech Fanatic
 
MOTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 821
Default

Hay Sarap nyan lalabas sana ang mga secret tunning ko. hehe biro lang. Good luck to all
MOTO is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 07:06 AM
  #11171  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
curious mind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I never imagine it could be that GOOD!!!
Posts: 1,903
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
STOCK SHOOT OUT COUNTER: 2 more days! Bakbakan na!

jt: Confirmed na na yung ibang racers talagang todo todo and prep work nila para sa karrera na 'to! may bago nang motor at batterya! Pati mga auto rebuild at set-up to da max! .... tsk tsk tsk ... malaki investment ng mga 'to sa oras at pera so malinaw mabibilis mga auto ng mga yan!!! ang tindi din siguro ng pressure sa mga 'to pag karrera na! Kakahiya naman kung tipong maunahan pa rin sila ng ibang racers ..... kakabilib din sila actually noh? HEHEHEHE pero exciting diba? excited na nga ako makita ang tulin ng mga auto nila compared sa mga auto natin eh.

Hi Tuts! Hi Chito! kamusta na kayo diyan? HEHEHEHE....
Kaya pala may nakita ako na isang mahusay na racer namili sa isang LHS sa QC... Pinag hahandaan nga nya...
curious mind is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 06:54 PM
  #11172  
Tech Master
 
buboy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: manila,philippines
Posts: 1,601
Default

Originally Posted by k617nu-b
Guys, can somebody tell me where I can get these in Manila? Carbon Chassis kit for F201...thanks in advance.
try Lil's Hobby Shop in Park Square in Makati and look for Josie or Margie they might be able to help you if not try their other branch in SM Megamall and look for Bing. their address and phone numbers are in the HOBBYSHOP AND TRACK DIRECTORY
buboy28 is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 08:15 PM
  #11173  
Tech Addict
 
rayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Catch me if you can!
Posts: 741
Default

Reedy 2006 videos worth watching with the intrigues going on with these toys. Parang totoong sport.

http://www.ampdraw.com/video/2006ree...ite32_divx.avi

Rheinard is too fast so he must be cheating in this vid daw.

http://suda.mine.nu/TITC2006/2005A3.wmv
rayman is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 08:18 PM
  #11174  
Tech Regular
 
k617nu-b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 292
Default

Originally Posted by buboy28
try Lil's Hobby Shop in Park Square in Makati and look for Josie or Margie they might be able to help you if not try their other branch in SM Megamall and look for Bing. their address and phone numbers are in the HOBBYSHOP AND TRACK DIRECTORY
Thanks Bro, I will be calling them as soon as I can.
k617nu-b is offline  
Old 05-31-2006, 08:20 PM
  #11175  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Manila
Posts: 36
Default

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
wala lang... your handle sounds familiar.
same handle all through out.
nyagi is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.